Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap --additional Photos
05-07-2014, 09:01 AM,
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos
Hi jb604, welcome to the forum and glad you`re finding some useful tips ... essentially, you can have practically any style you desire, be it in Fullcap or Topper..... exposed hairlines /swept-back styles can be problematic because atmospheric dust can build up on the underlying glue / tape and lead to a visible line of dirt at the very edge of the lace....it`s one of the trade-off`s of wearing that style ... it may not actually happen, but the potential is there... the style I wear is similar to how my own hair grew...and at my age, I think those exposed styles wouldn`t suit me anyway ... it would be important to have well-bleached knots all over that area too..usually it`s mainly the front hairline and crown area which are bleached ...if you were to wear that style in a Fullcap, it would be necessary to ensure the temples and sideburn area were also bleached , for an ` invisible` look. The general consensus when considering wearing for the first time, is to go with an ` easier` style to work with and one which is not dissimilar to what your growing hair looked like...you`ll be dealing with trial-and-error relating to bonding materials and finding what works best for you, and clean-up`s / re-attachments ....the style I wear is very forgiving and easy to work with..... you can begin to experiment with different styles in time to come and as you master the other aspects of wearing.

mikegozo ... my digital camera is not the best for close-up shots .... I use one at work and it`s great [better-quality I think] I took a few this evening when I got home ... I tried different settings on the Cam to get a clearer / sharper image.... I`ll put them into a folder on the Laptop and see how they look .. if they are acceptable, I`ll pop them on here ...if not, I might just take the memory-card to work with me and pop it into the ` good` camera and take a few ...leave it with me for now and I`ll get back to you here .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - topcat59 - 05-05-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-06-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - mikegozo - 05-07-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - Paul In Ireland - 05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - mikegozo - 05-07-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - LTB - 05-10-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - LTB - 05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-12-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-12-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-14-2014, 01:49 PM