Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any recommendation about hair piece salon on west coast?
05-01-2014, 01:16 PM,
Any recommendation about hair piece salon on west coast?
Hi guys, nice talking to youSmile Actually, i have posted the same post in another forum but i will create another one here as well. Since i really want to visit a salon to get started.

I have stopped fin for a few days and i know i will need a hair piece in the future. At the moment, i have around 85% of hair of what i should have without hairloss. I decided to make a template to estimate my hairline without any hairloss. I expect to loss around 15-20% of hair in half a year, since i stopped taking fin. After calculating the cost of using hairpieces and not using hairpieces, i found both options can cost pretty much the same: Toppick, nizoral and minoxidil vs hairpieces. I actually favour hairpieces since it is less time consuming and less worries and i would actually have more hair to try different hair styles.

I spent a few days browsing around this forum and another forum as well. I know roughly what i need. However, i still want to visit a salon to see the real hairpieces and different tools and glues and feel them with my hands. Also, i may want to make a template there and get a hairpiece during my visit as well.

I live in Vancouver, Canada and I can travel to the states. I dont mind to travel further, but i certainly do not want to go out of North America. Is there any salon that are trustworthy and you guys recommend? Anyway, could i go to a regular hair salon to have a hair cut with my hair pieces on my head?
Anyway, i am told that Hollywood Hair in Orange, CA is a good salon. Has any one been there before?
Thanks in advance.
05-02-2014, 09:43 AM,
RE: Any recommendation about hair piece salon on west coast?
Why not go to split ends in Maine. She comes highly recomended
05-02-2014, 01:36 PM,
Here's one in the San Francisco area:

Phone Number: 818-943-4493
JENNIFER CHANNING
1327 N. Main Street Suite 109
Walnut Creek Ca 94596
(formerly Jennifer cauderno) [email protected]

and another in Anaheim CA:

Alecia's Hair Salon
1811 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92804
PhoneSad714) 491-9218

Regards,
John
http://toplace.com
03-07-2017, 05:47 PM,
West Coast of Canada, in Vancouver.

Kate Martin, The Traveling Stylist +1 778 997-7652 [email protected]

Does very nice work, has lots of experience working with hair/units for men and women and is a very nice person.