Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New video coming soon from Reubin
05-03-2014, 04:14 AM,
RE: New video coming soon from Reubin
Baldrich - I order all 3: all SFS, all French and I-Lace Islands (with SFS or French).

As far as a video for newbies, I can see your point. John asked me to show my attachment in order to help newbies.

So I think that if a newbie is able to see someone do all of this right in front of their eyes it says "it will be doable by me too" - perhaps not over night.

Also I decided NOT to dumb down the video and to a simple attachment with one type of tape and edit out what might seem complicated. Reason being is that "more is better".

Noobs and advanced wearers who just get one little tip, well it's worth it. No one is obligated to do it exactly as I do - I don't even do it exactly as I do it Smile

I was born and raised in the US and the voice on the video is mine but heavily adulterated - the pitch is shifted way higher and was bounced back and forth a few times and compressed to muddy it up - so if one does lower the pitch it still does not sound like me.

I thought the voice sounded "funny" so I kept it there.

jorn - no I comb it in with a comb. I stay away from the knots.

I squirt it on the front part of the teeth - a little strip and comb it in. Holding the styrofoam head (it's the half head that HD sells) upside down - so I am combing in the color with a top down motion, the hair is hanging as if the were attached to someone hanging by their feet.

I leave it in for whatever time is says on the box.

If there is a little extra blond that I may have missed after they rinse and get somewhat dried I will do a quick touch up with the remaining color - but just with the piece lace side up - I don't stick it back on the styrofoam if there is just a pinch of blond I missed on one of the sides.

I also color my real hair at the same time - after I get the pieces colored - I do 3 at a time. I put vaseline on my ears and just in front of the side burns and side hair (beforehand of course) so that my skin does not get colored/stained.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New video coming soon from Reubin - reubin - 05-03-2014, 04:14 AM