Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
03-21-2014, 09:36 PM,
RE: In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
I'm assuming the pics you posted were right after the cut in? I also get my hair spiked up in front when I go to my stylist and looks awesome when I leave however, for some reason I cannot for the life of me figure out how she gets it so good. She has shown me how every time I go, yet still can't get it on my own to look as good, so I end up just pretty much brushing it back style til my next visit. I guess what I'm trying to offer is you will never be as happy with style as when you leave stylist but just try different products, gels, pomades til you find one that works best for you and style you are trying to achieve. I went like 15 years without so much owning a brush to having a dresser full of products. Felt like a kid at a candy store trying so many different hair products. There are some YouTube videos on spiking hair and products they use although they didn't help me, I guess I'm somewhat "challenged" lol. Looks freakin awesome on ya though, have fun with it and good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached. - EricInNY - 03-21-2014, 09:36 PM