Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
03-14-2014, 03:44 PM,
In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
Hey guys,

I will be going in in an hour to get the hairpiece done and most likely I will be posting photos in here as soon as it is done.

I need honest opinions on how it looks and how I can improve on the next one that I will be getting.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
03-15-2014, 03:39 AM,
RE: In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
Good luck Chris! We'll be looking forward to seeing the photos. First pieces usually need a little tweaking and I'm sure your fellow hair-wearers will provide good suggestions.
Regards,
John
03-15-2014, 07:12 AM,
can't wait to see the result! its been a year+ since you were getting tips..making template etc. i thought you decided not to wear
03-15-2014, 04:37 PM,
lol @Lovehair

dude thats what the stylist said too. I went there a yr ago and I was freaked out.

yesterday when she was cutting my hair, I was freaking out at the start but slowly it fell into place and it looked better than my hair has ever looked in my life till now.

remember, this is my first attachment and it looks amazing. I kept swearing because I couldnt believe how awesome I looked.

However, I still need your advice on this and also if you want me to send more pics, feel free to ask :-)

so this is it.

let me know what you think

I suck at taking photos so let me know what angle you want me to take if you need a better look

Attached Files Image(s)

03-15-2014, 05:10 PM,
Looks fantastic. Totally natural!
03-15-2014, 06:55 PM,
Great result greeko...looks really nice ...and congratulations on making the leap ! It`ll get a lot easier for you from here on in ...... well-done!
03-15-2014, 09:59 PM,
Wow Chris, Looking good man... Totally suits you. Your stylist did a great job with the cut-in and color match.

I'm thrilled you finally made the jump and that you're so happy with the outcome. Couldn't be more excited for you!
03-15-2014, 11:29 PM,
Thanks a lot guys

The only issue that I am having is that I find it hard to style the hair as it feels really tough
After I put the product in and I dont want to pull it or stress it too much so the hair doesn't break or the bond gets weak

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
03-16-2014, 07:05 AM,
What product are you using in your hair?
03-16-2014, 08:28 AM,
Is this a Toplace system ? The hair won`t break ...it`s too `fresh` ..this will possibly only happen, further down the line ....also, you won`t affect the bond ....bonding products are surprisingly strong...you have a new bond in place so don`t be afraid to ` play around` with your hair.