Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally made the leap but am feeling stressed. with pics.
12-12-2013, 05:26 PM,
RE: finally made the leap but am feeling stressed. with pics.
It looks like a totally normal head of hair.
I think you have to sit yourself down and work out what exactly is stressing you about it.
It might just be a case of you haven't given yourself enough time to mentally adjust yet or it might be specific issues you have about things like cut, colour, attachment.

But as none of the latter thing are apparent from your pictures, I'm guessing its a mental thing.
It hasn't brought you the immediate confidence you were hoping it would, so you need to set yourself a few challenges.
One being, going down the street without the hat.
Try it. See if anyone stares at your hair. I mean REALLY stares, not just in your perception.
The fact is they won't.
Next step is the meet up with a family member or friend and again, see what reaction you get.

Basically, the more situations you throw yourself into and get on with, the less time you have to think about your hair.
Eventually you'll have an afternoon or an entire day that afterwards, you'll realise you didn't think about your hair once.

It gets better, but some people have to work at the mental aspect equally as much as they do the practical aspect, like attachments & maintenance.

Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: finally made the leap but am feeling stressed. with pics. - Hersute - 12-12-2013, 05:26 PM