Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oozing rash
11-30-2013, 07:56 AM,
RE: oozing rash
Hi Mender ..... I had a similar thing many years back, in my all -poly, topper days when this ` salon` would do an all-over bond, and it was left on for weeks at a time. The itch began and once the system was de-bonded, there were three red patches, similar to what you describe. I cleaned the ` wounds` and then applied some ` Sudocrem` [ http://www.sudocrem.co.uk/antiseptic-healing-cream/ ] and covered the areas in normal plasters, such as you use for normal cuts/grazes. It has a drying/healing effect and should help solve your issue.You`ll have to just do a perimeter bond for now and remove the system after a day or two again to check things over and replace the plasters /cream/re-clean the area gently..sounds like the skin is ` broken` there..it just needs to heal over. Should it not be effective, obviously, go seek medical attention, but obviously you`d rather not ` out` yourself as a wearer to a Doctor unless you have to.... the anti-septic properties of the cream will help avoid infection and help the healing of the skin....just do your bond ` around` the area as you have been doing and hopefully you`ll be fine in a few days...let us know how you get on. Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
oozing rash - Mender - 11-30-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: oozing rash - Paul In Ireland - 11-30-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: oozing rash - topcat59 - 12-02-2013, 01:40 PM