Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some opinions on the Thin Skin
07-24-2009, 06:01 AM,
Need some opinions on the Thin Skin
preferably from warm weather climates or people wearing them in summer hot days. I would like to hear your experiences good and bad and all pros and cons associated with them. I would like to try one but I have concerns about the ventilation in a hot weather climate like Florida. Also do they blend goood in front like SFS?
07-24-2009, 06:17 AM,
Re: Need some opinions on the Thin Skin
I have two skin systems. And For me personally, Its not very comfortable in hot weather. Ur scalp does not get a chance to breath at all. Some people say they dont mind it, but for me personally, if i were in hot weather, i rather have lace. think about it. Do you think its comfortable to have something plastic like covering your head? I guess it also depends on how large your hair system in. Mine is pretty big with temple flaps and all so its covering a lot of my head. If u have a narrow or small system, it might not be as much of an issue.

Honestly, the advantages of skin i see so far, is that hairs do not come through the underside of the lace, And it is probably easier to clean some liquid type adhesives off the skin, then lace, because u dont have to worry about glue seeping through etc. but with such tapes as the st30 and super tape etc, This advantage might not be that great anymore.