Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my hearbeat went in to overdrive
07-26-2009, 10:46 PM,
my hearbeat went in to overdrive
i went in to work on friday and thought i go for a coffee first in the bistro as i walked in gave the girl the money for the coffee and sat down to read my paper there was a couple of woman sat near me . as i took my first sip i heard one girl say is that a wig hes wearing well my heart raced and said to my self dont look at them carry on what your doing then the other woman said you think he would get a better one then that . thought to my self how did they no . i thought it looked great . then the girl said its a wig it looks awful and they laught . i was very hot by now and felt like running . so i glanced at them and they were not looking at me they were sort of looking right in front of them .
so i looked to where they were looking and right at the end of the bistro there was a guy about 60 plus sat there with a well awful wig on it must of been 120 % density and well flat combed to one side .i wanted to pass him a note with the toplace website on . but i didnt . ...
07-26-2009, 11:23 PM,
Re: my hearbeat went in to overdrive
My heart skipped a few beats just reading that jake :o Sounds like you were heading for a panic attack mate. Theres a guy who works at the supermarket near me who wears a terrible piece, looks like he's picked up a dead cat out of the gutter and balanced it on his nut. What can you say tho? :oops:
07-27-2009, 02:45 AM,
umm this is wierd lol.. I had a dream the night before last that i was sitting in a small cafe and two women were sitting behind me and we commenting to themselves its a wig.. i think its a wig.. should we out him..lol.. I turned around to face them and said.. Yes its a toupee, ..do you have a problem with that.. and with that they shut up , and I went back to conversing at my table. This is the first " toupee dream I have ever had.. in my "whole" year and a half of wearing lol
07-27-2009, 03:15 PM,
YuleB Wrote:umm this is wierd lol.. I had a dream the night before last that i was sitting in a small cafe and two women were sitting behind me and we commenting to themselves its a wig.. i think its a wig.. should we out him..lol.. I turned around to face them and said.. Yes its a toupee, ..do you have a problem with that.. and with that they shut up , and I went back to conversing at my table. This is the first " toupee dream I have ever had.. in my "whole" year and a half of wearing lol

Hmmm I have never had a toupee dream..........Maybe I should wear it to bed...
07-27-2009, 06:34 PM,
Rofl that same thing happened to me at a party. These people were snickering and laughing secretly, and i heard wig, and this and that. I was like whaaa? I got a little nervous, but for some reason I was in denial that they were talking about me. And sure enough they weren't lol. They were talking about another old dude with a piece.

It so amazing, Some guys walk around out there still in 2009 with the ugliest, thickest totally unnatural looking rugs. You would think they would know better. But you know what? I thank those people. All these years i was thinking oh those guys give hair systems a bad name, but in fact they really are helping us. They are so obvious and terrible, people now expect that kind of look out of a wig. It makes us even more undetectable. People are not looking for minute differences in hair color, or a lace pattern. They are looking for obvious guys with thick rugs on their head. I think it actually helps us more than hurts us to be honest with you. The more people who think hair systems and wigs are supposed to look completely unnatural the more they would not suspect me.
07-28-2009, 04:09 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:Rofl that same thing happened to me at a party. These people were snickering and laughing secretly, and i heard wig, and this and that. I was like whaaa? I got a little nervous, but for some reason I was in denial that they were talking about me. And sure enough they weren't lol. They were talking about another old dude with a piece.

It so amazing, Some guys walk around out there still in 2009 with the ugliest, thickest totally unnatural looking rugs. You would think they would know better. But you know what? I thank those people. All these years i was thinking oh those guys give hair systems a bad name, but in fact they really are helping us. They are so obvious and terrible, people now expect that kind of look out of a wig. It makes us even more undetectable. People are not looking for minute differences in hair color, or a lace pattern. They are looking for obvious guys with thick rugs on their head. I think it actually helps us more than hurts us to be honest with you. The more people who think hair systems and wigs are supposed to look completely unnatural the more they would not suspect me.

I agree a 100 % mate.
The best thing is, that ppl are still thinking that natural looking hps cost thousands of dollars Tongue
07-28-2009, 04:08 PM,
I have some really mixed emotions about bad looking rugs mainly because I feel the hair companies greed is what caused the stigma associated with wearing. For years, they in my opinion, took advantage of every poor guy that simply wanted to improve his looks. I know it held me back from wearing for years and I'm sure there are going to be new people right now that read this and are nodding their heads in agreement. I researched wearing for over a year before I came upon Top Lace's forum. Sorry but I didnt trust anyone , there is no way I was ever going to be one of those poor guys walking around with a muskrat glued to my head. I too thought the only way to get a good piece was to pay thousands. I looked into the hair clubs and heard enough bad stories that it almsot became a phobia for me. I'm not about to make fun of anyone that doesnt know any better or doesnt have the financial ability to do this thing right. Nope I blame the scum sucking vulture hair companies for not only for their greed but for producing the garbage they put out and then ridiculously overcharging for it. Had it not been for this forum and the people here to lead me in the right direction maybe that could have been me you were laughing at and thats just not acceptable. lol

Funny part for me is so many of us wear so well that we look better than the guys with full heads of hair.
07-29-2009, 05:58 PM,
Great post!!