Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New skin attachment method and some bachelor advice
03-22-2013, 09:20 AM,
New skin attachment method and some bachelor advice
Attachment:
So lately, I've been trying a new attachment method. This seems to help my placement out a lot. I've been placing the unit on my head before bonding because skin has some "natural" stickiness to it even with glue or tape. Then, I fold the front half up, apply two coats of ORWG and lay the front down. Then, I wait a few minutes, fold the back half up, and do the same. This has been letting me get better alignments with my system. It takes a little longer, but saves me the huge hassle of having to redo the bond if there is a misalignment. Any thoughts?

Bachelor advice(side rant):
I'm assuming if you are here on this forum, you have had some self esteem issues in the past. For many single guys, this may take a toll on your love life. Since this forum has changed my life for the better, I'd also like to pass on another site that may help some of you out there at fastseduction.com. Just read some of the guides and check out the forums. I've been practicing some of these techniques for years now (even before I started losing my hair) and, like this site, it has changed my life for the better. Good luck to you.
03-22-2013, 09:48 AM,
RE: New skin attachment method and some bachelor advice
Exactly what section of that website was it that helped you the most?
03-22-2013, 11:43 AM,
I read the book The Game. It's all about what's in that site.
It made me quite sad to learn so many guys actually needed the advice it contains.
But hey, if they do need it, at least it's out there, but some of it is quite dubious and mostly misogynistic.
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM,
Sorry Unhairy1, just saw you replied. Check out the "Player Guide".

Hersute: I'll have to check that book out.
04-04-2013, 08:56 PM,
S10jam.

It's one of the weirdest books about real people I've ever read.
But then again, I have difficulty in understanding the minds and actions of most people!
Oddly enough, there were a few parallels between the guys on the Player forum and the ones here.
04-05-2013, 06:40 AM,
worrying links to offtopic material fastseduction.com,do we really need this post,
what next a list of dating sites?
04-05-2013, 12:34 PM,
We are talking about what was included in the topic, so I don't see how it's off topic. You could argue that it's in the wrong section of the forum.
04-06-2013, 05:42 AM,
Self esteem issues and attracting/having partners are clearly major concerns for hair wearers and guys losing their hair.
I can't see that expanding the discussion to include references to other sites and reading materials is really taking anything away from this forum.

At least it makes a change from glues, tapes, skin, lace, knots etc!
04-06-2013, 09:49 AM,
Agreed