Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
full cap nape area (photo)
02-15-2013, 07:01 AM,
RE: full cap nape area (photo)
Has anyone ever tried stretch lace in the nape area?
02-15-2013, 09:09 AM,
the problem is your neck muscle, it literally dislodges any bond.

yes you are totally right about it changing shape.

Ok check this picture here.

[Image: 117d5eh.png]

my proposal is to cut away 1 inch from the lower nape, that part NEVER holds anyway, it seems totally useless to me and I don't see why people make templates taking that bit into account.

once removed have the hair longer to cover the area quite a bit.
02-15-2013, 01:56 PM,
@fullcap " I doubt a woman would touch the back of my neck that often, like a <1% of it happening, then I can drop some line like "my back neck is a sensitive area, after some accident"

In my experience, the back of the neck is the place where probing hands go first. There has been many times I said to myself in those moments that I was glad I wasn't wearing a fc.. so anything you can do to smooth it out should be a plus. Have pushed wandering hands away many times when they have ventured into uncomfortable territory.
02-15-2013, 08:00 PM,
ok thanks for that.

yes I think I can keep the template I have as is and simply just have the hair longer by about 2 inches, i could remove the bit of the template that covers the neck muscle as well, it's kindof useless but it does no harm if it is their or not.

ok here is a picture of my nape area

[Image: 2djc39u.png]

it's just above ear level, that is where the template ends exactly, I should have the hair longer by 2" so as to avoid the template lifting.
02-16-2013, 03:51 PM,
Another slightly off the wall idea which might work for you would be to have a very short ponytail at the nape. I'm sure you have seen the kind of thing I mean- just an inch-and-a-half of hair caught up in an elastic band. I was standing behind someone in a queue wearing this style this morning. All his thick hair (in your case it would be your wig hair) was caught up in the ponytail. Below it he had just a few wispy hairs on his neck, and it looked good.

This is not the best example, but it gives you the general idea:

http://militaryindependent.wordpress.com...nytails-2/