Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweatiness makes attachment hard
08-03-2009, 07:45 PM,
Sweatiness makes attachment hard
Need some advice.. been wearing for about a year and a half now.
I'm going to a hot city in China in less than a week, and staying there for 3 weeks. It's going to be 35 degrees during the day. I'm staying at a friend's place, which has air-con, but the problem is the washroom does not have air-con.
I use tape, and I attach it to my head first, rather than to the piece. The problem is that when it's hot, I sweat a lot, and it's hard to get the tape to stick to my head when I'm sweating. I don't want to get trapped in the bathroom sweating like a pig, not being able to attach the piece to my head, and being forced to walk out bald. Anyone have any advice on mitigating this risk?
08-03-2009, 08:24 PM,
Re: Sweatiness makes attachment hard
I use my hair dryer to heat the tape and dry my melon while attaching sometimes.
08-04-2009, 05:59 AM,
Re: Sweatiness makes attachment hard
When your sweating, attaching hairsystems can be a nightmare, at least for me. One time i was really hot, in a place with no air conditioning, and my attachment failed so i had to take it off and try again, Now my nerves are kicking in, and once u start getting nervous or pissed off, you start sweating more. I was really disgusted and had to throw a hat on because i couldnt get it to attach, And i was using the blue tape too. all i know is for me, if im sweating and cant stop. i cant attach my system, even when i dried my head off with alcohol or a blow dryer, soon as u attach, I think u need a good 15 mins of dry scalp for the glue/tape to adhere, If you put it on and start sweating immediately the attachment goes capoot