Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year in (pics)
01-17-2013, 06:31 AM,
RE: One year in (pics)
it is a front partial or a topper?
01-17-2013, 08:02 AM,
looks amazing, the look you never thought youd see again !!!
life should have been so unfair,
27 months into wearing and it ticks all my boxes.
biggest put of , preconceptions, misconceptions,
i leave my home feeling on top of the world now.
think the hairlines fantatic scalp show through ect,
enjoySmile
01-17-2013, 12:45 PM,
This is a topper, ultra fine lace, blue tape around the perimeter, ghostbond XL glue at the hairline.

Somedays i love this whole wearing game, some days i hate it, even after a year. To much tweaking and work to make it look good all the time, to much of a perfectionist i guess...
When u put alot of effort and time to do a perfect debond and something tiny goes wrong like a ripple at the hairline etc is the worst, week ruined.. aint gonna do it all over again Smile
Aint gonna stop wearing though!
01-19-2013, 08:21 AM,
Can you show pics of side and the back? I think the hair style is amazing and I'd love to try this out. Have you attempted to do the cut in yourself yet?
01-21-2013, 04:09 AM,
I will post more pics when i get the second system from this order sorted out.
On the second pic its cut in by myself.
01-22-2013, 08:47 PM,
Hi Jackal,
can u plz describe how u bleach the knots?
01-22-2013, 10:59 PM,
I know what you mean, but to me mine is a more dealing with hairloss than dealing with wearing, my piece is the best thing I've done without it my hair is a mess, if I do feel a little down all I have to do is think of the alternative i.e. Not wearing and then I realise how great my piece is lol.
01-23-2013, 08:46 AM,
I use a powder based bleach. Maxing it so it gets kind of thick so it doesnt zip thrue the lace too much. I just use a butterknife applying it just as i would do on a sandwich, dont use to little thoug... Let it sit for about 15 min. Did that 3 Times with this system.
02-15-2013, 08:08 AM,
Do u put ur system on a styrofoam head or on a table like a sandwich :-)
02-15-2013, 01:47 PM,
Looks really good Jackal.

Can I ask who you purchased your system from, if its ok to do that out here if you purchased from another company. If that is not ok, no problem.

I ask to get a idea of what company that is 65% with.. as they can differ quite a bit in the same density %.