Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one or at least two systems?
12-31-2012, 01:46 AM,
one or at least two systems?
Do you always need two systems at home? Because I only ordered one now and a system needs very long to arrive. So can I also start with one system or is it too risky, because I may destroy it and then I wouldn't got one anymore?

Thx!
12-31-2012, 02:39 AM,
RE: one or at least two systems?
Hi Andy,
It always best to have a backup system. Once a customer receives their first hair system they should shampoo the system before it's styled to allow the system to relax. Once styled and worn about a week the customer can get a good feel for how they like the system. Then order another backup unit. You may want to order the same specs or 'tweak' the specs.
We just got through the busy Christmas season and the factory was very busy with holiday orders. In early February we run into Chinese New Year and all of China shuts down for a week long holiday. These factors affect production time. So it's always a good idea to have a spare system on hair in case of emergencies or production delays.
Regards,
John
http:///www.toplace.com/
12-31-2012, 06:35 AM,
Ok, then I will do it like this and buy my second one, when I have worn my first one a week.

Thx!

Regards,
Andy
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM,
I have systems for different occasions. I have one that I workout in. I have another that I call my hat system that I spend a lot of time in the sun playing golf with. I have one for good occasions like going out to dinner and clubs. I don't spend much time out in the sun with it. It rarely has to be washed so it stays looking great for at least 2-3 years. It's good to have backups that you can switch depending on the activity.
01-03-2013, 02:57 PM,
Storing multiple systems
Regarding multiple systems
What is the best way to store the extra systems. Lets say we have 4 systems is it best to keep them in a plastic bag. Is it best to keep them in a humid environment. I smoke cigars and well a humidor works great for them. (Not suggesting that)
But I'm not sure the best way to store and keep the system fresh like new . I'm talking 100% Swiss or French lace and 100% human Remy hair
Thanks
01-05-2013, 08:50 PM,
RE: Storing multiple systems
I simply store my systems styled on styrofoam heads on the shelf in my closet and they stay looking great. They're not exposed to light not that it would affect them any. I've heard some rub a small amount of Brylcreem on their systems and store them in plastic bags. If you're not washing and wearing a system can't imagine it not staying looking like new regardless of how you store it.

However I have purchased systems from other companies in the past where the hair noticeably faded even though I had the system stored away. This could be why some use Brylcreem when they store their systems. I've never had the fading issue with the Toplace systems they seem to hold their color for a long period of time with minimal fading.
01-06-2013, 01:34 AM,
Ken: thank you for your response. And who would have thought I would ever be using my fathers Brylcreem 50 years later .
01-06-2013, 08:02 AM,
I'm old enough that I used Brylcreem on my own hair back in high school. lol I also used Vitalis and Groom & Clean maybe that's why I'm bald....ha!