Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more recent photos
12-21-2012, 04:41 AM,
RE: Some more recent photos
Not sure why, but quoting doesn't seem to be working on this board anymore?

>Picture 163 looks 10x better than the picture you have on this website above the forum, the density looks way too high on that one.

Which one?
I actually don't like the lower density pieces, makes me look older hehe. Yeah, it looks very realistic, like a hair system "show off", but if you can get away with higher density and it suits your facial frame better then...

> I don't know what base material #64 is, I assume it's french lace or something?

Yes, French.

>what is you're opinion on having french lace at the front instead of swiss, have you done it before? does the hairline look just as good as swiiss? do you get more use out of it?

It works fine. I've done it before. If you want to expose a lot of hairline with low density, it isn't as easy to get perfectly invisible. But it's very tough a durable and doesn't fray for ages.

>have you considered trying Ultra lace in the base or the front or even both? It is supposed to be even finer than swiss lace.

Not sure what this is, but if it ain't broke...
Any experiences I've had with anything other than SFS/#64 have been mixed.

> not that it matters much but can I ask what you use glue/tape wis?

Basebond, i-glue, and Safe Grip. All are easy on the scalp and easy to clean.

>and how often you wash it?

Once a week I wash it. Or every 5 days (50% of the time on my head)

>what shampoo,conditioner and leave in you use? these questions don't matter as much, but I would like the complete story.

I use:
http://www.evergreen.ie/avalon-organic-s...000pd.aspx
12-21-2012, 05:03 AM,
on you're other picture, the one that is above this forum, move your scroll wheel up to the top its that picture that is always shown, I always thought the density was too high and looked fake there, looks 10x better in these photos.

but yeah I like the density and scalp apperaerance, perfectly youthfull.

would like more information on the greyness though, and how one would colour it, and the reasons behind it.

well it seems to have lasted 5 months already with a swiss front, any reason for choosing french base material, surely the base material would last longer than the front line then?

ultra lace is mentioned on the front page, it's a new 2012 material, I believe it's finer than SFSL, the only advantages is that it feels nicer on your head, as SFS is perfect in looks anyway.

Thanks for the information, I plan to move to TopLace within the next week or so and these details are great because this is the hair I would like, with a "push up" of the front exposing a hairline like that.

Wow you wash once a week, yeah maybe I will wash every 7 days to see how that looks, usually after 3 days my hair starts to look pretty bad, but I will see if I can get away with doing it every 7 days.
12-21-2012, 06:06 AM,
I wash every 5 days usually, sometimes 7.

With French lace base you could probably get a year out of it, but the hair would need to be freshened up - it would go a bit dry and fade I'd think.

I will have to try UltraLace for myself.
12-21-2012, 06:12 AM,
oh OK usually every 5 days, I do it every 3 days simply because my hair starts to look pretty bad after 3 days, I was maybe thinking your hair looks better for longer than mine.

might stick to a Monday morning and then Thursday evening wash.

oh so this system has lasted 5 months, but after 8 months you are likely to dump it? would you dump it for reasons of the hair not looking very good as opposed to the base material not lasting that long.

because from what I see the hair is lasting a really long time, it looks just as new after 5 months.
12-21-2012, 09:13 AM,
I think I will order a system and use yours as a example, I will send this to John, I want a full cap but want transitional hairline at the side, you're is a topper and your hair is naturally thick at the sides, but I would feel better with scalp appearance at the sides, helps disprove it's a full cap in my mind

[Image: bgzi82.jpg]

can I ask why don't you just have full swiss lace base and front line, what is the reasoning behind french base + swiss front, surely the front will fall apart before the base?

and what is the reasoning behind the greyness?
12-21-2012, 10:49 PM,
My hair is not think at the sides anymore - I will have to take some new pics to show. It's very light and my temples are totally gone.

SFS front and #64 base because I like the combo. I found the SFS all over units to be a little light, flimsy and harder to attach and to get a solid hold. The French is a little more solid.

By the way, I would never dump a unit because of a bad base. The base does not matter at all!! I have had a unit before with lots of holes, and with a very badly frayed hairline, and still it looked awesome because the hair was good. Hair is kind, base doesn't matter. People should never worry about the fraying of the unit or holes. You only need to worry if it develops bald patches.

However, once the hair is bad I will dump a unit.

[Another hair supplier] have me a unit a few years ago. After three weeks of wear, it looked like a birds nest. It was a tangled mess and even after untangling it, the hair was dry and it looked terrible!

Hair is king Smile
12-22-2012, 03:13 AM,
oh ok I see why you choose french base, I will go for that to then.

yes your hair at the sides, well that is your natural hair so yeah.

I think I will order one likes yours but remove the grey, and choose 3" since it's getting cut that short anyway.

The only other thing I notice is your hairline is quite straight, like an arrow, when I got my template made the hairline went inwards quite strongly to the temple points.
12-22-2012, 05:55 AM,
Takes great skill to where that much hair and totally pull it off.
12-22-2012, 09:58 AM,
Is it safe to assume thats a fullcap?
12-22-2012, 11:06 AM,
Hello mr.burns ..i've sent you many emails its Dr.Ahmec i have sent you many emails regarding me visiting you in London but you didnt respond.. Maybe it was an incorrect email ..im looking forward to meet and as i promise you Smile

Please send me your email
My email is : [email protected]