Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more recent photos
01-09-2013, 11:59 PM,
RE: Some more recent photos
Most units I wear for about 5 months. I could wear them longer if money was a problem, but because I'm able to get units easily, I wear them for shorter periods. After 6 months the hair will not look quite as natural. It still looks fine, and if you use a lot of styling you won't notice a difference. But if you like the natural look, without product, then the hair sometimes lies a bit funny. Hard to describe. You also need to wash it more, because washing it seems to add back moisture for a few days.

Full cap seems like a little more work, and they are more money too? But I might try one sometime actually, as it would be cool to be able to go shaven headed for the fun of it Smile
01-10-2013, 12:09 AM,
oh ok wow only 5 months.

by styling do you mean use a lot of product like waxes etc.?

well it's good to hear that from an experienced wearer.

and yes I will have to see what it looks like after 6 months, it is probably hard to describe as you say.

I made a thread about this but would like to ask you directly what your routine is for trying to keep the hair fresh.

liek use of back2natural and nearly natural, do you use nearly natural after 2 months of wearing, and do it after each wash, after shapooing and before conditioning.

for back2natural is that a once application after 3 months?

thanks for this.

my goal is to make a unit last 8 months, that is difference between £30 a month vs. £45 a month for me, I hope it doesn't look too bad on months 5-8, so I want to try to use nearly natural correctly.
01-10-2013, 02:25 AM,
I don't tell anyone I wear. Except for parents and sisters hehe!
06-09-2013, 02:26 AM,
Hi Mr Burns
Sorry to contact you through this post, but no over way to contact you...
I need your advices and your experience with flaps !
My side are very thin and is more and more difficult to hide it.
I saw on forum that you use a template flaps. I sent to toplace a new custom order with flaps but i have some questions for you.
It is more complicated for routine maintenance, specialy with SFS lace ?
Flaps need secure attachement ? With glue or tape ?
Have you got advices for me ?

What are you thinking about my flaps project here
http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5783

Thank you very much Mr Burns

Joe

"it would be cool to be able to go shaven headed for the fun of it"
Sometimes i think the same thing, but i don't have the same shaved look like jason statham...

Joe
06-17-2013, 01:27 AM,
Mr. Burns, seeing your earlier pictures about 4 years ago, along with watching the 'Michigan Baldy" dvd, gave me the courage to begin wearing. The first time I saw your pictures, I began seriously considering 'wearing' hair. Up to that point, I never thought I would ever wear a piece. Thank you for your willingness to 'be out there' and share your pictures and your experiences. I've been wearing for 3 1/ 2 years and have never regretted it. Thanks again!

John