Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody use a drapery cleaning gun?
08-04-2009, 08:40 PM,
Anybody use a drapery cleaning gun?
I was talking to a girl who works at a hair piece salon and to clean the lace, they use a drapery cleaning gun. Its meant to clean drapes, so its meant for delicate work. They spray the lace and it gets rid of all the glue and grime that can get on the lace.

I guess you can buy them online for $25. Anybody use these?
08-05-2009, 12:04 PM,
Re: Anybody use a drapery cleaning gun?
JamesKennedy Wrote:I was talking to a girl who works at a hair piece salon and to clean the lace, they use a drapery cleaning gun. Its meant to clean drapes, so its meant for delicate work. They spray the lace and it gets rid of all the glue and grime that can get on the lace.

I guess you can buy them online for $25. Anybody use these?

Got a link to one mate ?
08-05-2009, 03:18 PM,
Re: Anybody use a drapery cleaning gun?
they are called "textile cleaning guns" and many hair replacement companies use them. however, they will frey your sfs lace quite easily so I would not use them on sfs. even french lace will frey pretty easily....so use some caution.
they are great for cleaning the stronger bases...such as monofilament...but who really wears monofilament anymore??
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->