Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For BA and Debbie
08-05-2009, 02:35 AM,
For BA and Debbie
Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to both of you for all the usual things, fast service , quality products, great advice. I only put the piece on last night and its as close to perfect as I could ever expect. The both of you make one hell of a great team and compliment each other so well. Debbie I dont know what softener you put on that piece but my gosh its the most manageable new piece I have had yet. btw Deb, you did surpise me, somehow you must have read my mind as to the length and style I wanted. I was expecting to have to do quite a few alterations being you were only working from a picture but I barely have to touch this.It is that good!!!!! Oh also, tried the ultra hold glue ya recomended and like it a lot!!

Anyway just want to tell ya, I love you guys and hope you have a great summer!!!

Best Regards,

Bill
08-05-2009, 11:56 AM,
Re: For BA and Debbie
bill416 Wrote:Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to both of you for all the usual things, fast service , quality products, great advice. I only put the piece on last night and its as close to perfect as I could ever expect. The both of you make one hell of a great team and compliment each other so well. Debbie I dont know what softener you put on that piece but my gosh its the most manageable new piece I have had yet. btw Deb, you did surpise me, somehow you must have read my mind as to the length and style I wanted. I was expecting to have to do quite a few alterations being you were only working from a picture but I barely have to touch this.It is that good!!!!! Oh also, tried the ultra hold glue ya recomended and like it a lot!!

Anyway just want to tell ya, I love you guys and hope you have a great summer!!!

Best Regards,

Bill

Cheers Bill [Image: e9877.gif]
08-05-2009, 03:21 PM,
you're the best customer to work with , Bill!! you are definitely my new BFF again!! ha ha
I'm glad you liked the piece.....doing mailorder cut-ins can be tricky and unprecise, so I'm glad I was able to please you with the highlights and style!! have a great summer with your fabulous new hair, Bill.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-06-2009, 04:55 AM,
lmao Deb, you women can be so fickle. Seriously Deb, its freakin perfect !! I keep looking in the mirror thinking it has to need some kind of alteration , what am I missing and damn I'm at a loss here to find anything.

You're the best BFF ever. lol

Bill