Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-12-2012, 11:40 PM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
You are right. Other issues have come into play but that does not detract from the fact that the skin is too thick, visually and tangibly. I can as you say use the piece to practice reapplication and thinning but I can't actually wear it cos nothing I do to it will make the skin part thinner.

I am annoyed with the women cos now it's off I can see she didn't even shave the hair down properly, there are a few strands underneath the piece. I also have a bit of neck hair that she couldn't be bothered to cut off and I have tons of glue in my actual hair. Don't know if this can be avoided. Anyhow, all I know is that if it were me getting paid £50 per hour, not to mention that I had someone feeling very vulnerable sitting in a chair in front of me, I would be a scrupulous artist about the whole affair and not allow them to leave until they were satisfied. Also, although the skin part is thick and spongy and not to my liking, the actual reason it feels ridiculous at the point where the system meets my existing hair is because the is literally beading of glue in between the two areas. It astonishes me that someone can do this day in, day out, solely as their profession and be so incompetent.

I'm gonne remove the lace and practice with shaping it to my hair line and things like that. The lace part has the perfect density but the skin part is too thick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - forestboy - 12-12-2012, 11:40 PM