Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-12-2012, 12:59 PM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
THanks man for the compliment. The hairline I took a pic of was like five days old.. So it didn't look as good as it usually does because you know with lace and glue the hairline sometimes can get a little sticky and hairs stick to it.

I didn't mean to be brutal.. I just am pissed off at how those salons rip people off than give a substandard hair system. Its ridiculous. For 600 euros dollars or pounds you should have an elite system with the finest european hair you could possibly get. Thats just bullshit!

I don't know man. Honestly its subjective. If you get a 3/4th cap, I am assuming you still have to use a concealer on your bald patch in the back because now you have the thicker diameter hair system hair that needs to blend into your own hair which is kind of thin. Maybe I am wrong, but I really am not sure how a 3/4th cap would be easier. Honestly I wish you didn't have such a bad experience with the front partial.. I mean maybe im wrong but it looks like you have a hell of a lot of your own man. I feel like its a real shame if you had to shave all that off.

Only you will know best since your right in front of a mirror.. But all I can say is when i had enough hair on my head I went for a front partial till i couldn't anymore. It might seem tricky at first but if you can't get your money back for the system.. work on it, and use it a little as practice. You might find a front partial easier to deal with..

U can thin out the density of it cut some length off and rewash it with shampoo a couple of times. when hair is brand new it can tend to be puffy.. but that should settle down after awhile.

what I would do. When you wash the system.. wash the front hairs straight back and let it dry so that the hairs in the front are like totally going backwards so u get a clear view of the lace. put it between a towel let it dry that way.. When your ready to attach i think it would be easier to just put a thin layer of ORWG along your hairline right in front of it where you want the piece to attach.. than carefully attach the back part of the system into the glue. when that is secure.. being that the hairs are all back now.. u get a better view of the front lace.. trace a line with a make up pencil slightly under where the lace ends... lift up the front and put a thin layer of glue right above the line.. let it try than put down the front edge and press it down with the teeth of a comb. Im not sure the size of ur system or the shape so this is just an estimate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Xeon005 - 12-12-2012, 12:59 PM