Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-12-2012, 09:22 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Hi forestboy, not being flippant, but you can have whatever you want really...... all systems come with graduated front-density unless you specify otherwise. Don`t stress over getting densities specified.....just concentrate on getting a template made to give you the coverage you`d like to achieve...... take your time ....be prepared for ` false-starts` with this too..sometimes it takes time and maybe one or two mess-up`s before you`ll be happy with your handiwork..... get yourself a roll of wide sellotape--as wide as duct-tape if you can , and a roll about half that..... the wider tape tends not to shrink as much as the smaller width one.
There are plenty videos on Youtube of how to make one...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...ye30FIfRHA
You can then liaise with John on what style /density will work best for you---just take plenty pics of your side/back hair and of course the crown....... when you have it made, just post a few pics here with it on your head and the guys will chip -in if they think any adjustments might be in order .....cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Paul In Ireland - 12-12-2012, 09:22 AM