Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-12-2012, 07:48 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Listen man.. I can understand 10000 how you feel.. I think it looks kind of puffy and ridiculous. Where did you get that piece from? Was that from toplace or the salon? You can't let this experience deter you TRUST ME. If you want to salvage the piece.. you could probably send it to someone like debbie or do it yourself.. you can reduce the density with nair, bleach the knots etc.. but you shouldn't have to do advanced level shit just starting out..

You said you went to a salon? did you get the piece from them too? Sorry if you mentioned it already I just forgot and lazy to read the whole damn thing over again rofl. You should go back and say your totally not satisfied and have them work on it more. But I agree that piece looks like shit.. too thick. too puffy.. And its not attaching because brand new units do that sometimes. You gotta wash the hell out of it.. they usually have a coating that makes attaching difficult in the very beginning.

Don't let this frustrate you trust me. You just got a crappy made system. It should be a lot less dense.. most likely a thinner type of lace etc. You have a ton of your own hair and this front partial thing will work for you if you just regroup.. take a deep breath and go forward.

Here is a couple of pictures of my hairline.. This is how it should look when the system is made correctly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Xeon005 - 12-12-2012, 07:48 AM