Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-12-2012, 05:16 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
I think it looks quite good and I agree with Baldrich`s observations..... colour-match is great [which many first-time wearers find is problematic] Rather than go thinning it yourself [ you can do so if you wish , of course] why not just go back to whoever supplied it and ` discuss` your concerns.... I`m sure a few simple ` tweaks` will help you to feel more at -ease. It`s spanking-new.... ALL systems need time to settle down/in and you`ll see a difference in a short space of time. If you decide to thin it, go very ` softly-softly` --just a little at a time and don`t apply the cream right on the actual hairline.... stay ` back` from the very front by a few millimetres.....apply the cream in small dabs [ you`ll get in in any pharmacy as `` Veet`` in the UK] ...leave it on for about 15 minutes, then rinse if off by allowing water down through the hair onto the lace..... when nearly dry, give it a brisk brush-out ..... and also ` pluck` at the hair with your fingers....wait a few days before applying more, if you need/want to....... not all the hair sheds out right away...... I wouldn`t advise thinning more than about 15 % -- you can ruin the ` look` of it quite easily if you get carried -away.
Overall, I think you should be pleased to be honest.....everyone has to ` start` somewhere..you can use this to gauge your needs/wants for the next system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Paul In Ireland - 12-12-2012, 05:16 AM