Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-09-2012, 09:08 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Do you have any pics of the front of your face? you should blur out your face, so we can see how the hairline and temple points look.

I feel your pain about not being able to shave your head, I am that point now...where I would just shave my head. But I have CVG, so its not an option. I have done it all in the hair wearing game, concealers, partial, fullcap lol, and now I'm going to try a 3/4 cap.

I have learn't alot, concealers can work...but I had to spray alot of hairspray incase I was caught in heavy rain, or sweated alot playing sports/gym etc. Also come off on the pillow.

Fullcap looked amazing, I got alot of compliments. I had to attach lower on my neck, to get a good attachment due to the natural movement of the skull. However I had alot of itching in that area, on my first fullcap, that whole area shed due to the constant itching.

A partial is the easiest in terms of attachment, but my partial is unique in that it covers the sides, and after a while you can see the "join" where my real hair meets the partial.

I do think its a good idea to keep as much hair at the nape as possible, attach a 3/4 cap and let that hair blend in or overlap your existing hair. That way you have the best of both worlds. I am also in the uk and send you details of a good stylist, just send me an email to, [email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Spartan - 12-09-2012, 09:08 AM