Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 11:36 PM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Hey Forest

That thinning part actually looks quite similar to mine. Mine is higher up but have that weird thinning patch at the back of the head too and it's very strange, apart from yourself, I haven't see anyone with anything like this (or maybe I've not looked hard enough for it) I'm also receding at the front.
What I am doing at the moment is touching up the thinning bits with concealer (I have 4 toppiks left after a period of when I had a shaved head) and using it sparingly. It's a bit of a bugger, but with some practise it gives good coverage.
Your idea about the mascara sounds excellent. I tried some dermatch in those areas too , but didn't have too much luck with it staying in place for long periods.

Long term I'll be looking to change over into a 3/4 cap I think. I have slight thinning too and the 2 partials have been a good send in lowering my NW3, and a great introduction into wearing.
Clean up has been a breeze due to the small partials, the first part of anxiety going out with them on and the general approach to wearing.
If Hong Kong is the beginners guide to Asia then wearing a small partial or two is definitely I'd say the beginners guide to wearing and with the partials, I've gained a lot more confidence and feel/look much better than I do without them.

Some great hints and tips in here.

All the best Forest. Please, try not to worry too much about wearing. I too had anxiety issues when I first wore (a whole different story) but once its cut down it'll sit great in your hair and be asset. Try as many glues and tapes as you can afford to see how your body re-acts to them and experiment about with it.
The first few steps out in to public life, I remember it well. I was staring at everyone who passed me by on the street like a madman to see if they gave me a look or glanced up at my hair, no one did no one at all. I remember my first full conversation to as well with 'hair' and the first compliment ''Your hair cut is great''.

All the best dude, give me a pm anytime you are feeling stress or that, and by Xmas time if you get fitted in the next few days-week, you'll be settling into and feeling on top of the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - kevinme - 12-07-2012, 11:36 PM