Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 09:12 PM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Once again guys, thankyou for all you varying inputs. I am in a pretty dark place ATM I must say but this forum and the support and positive experiences of users has given me hope. There is allot to say for hope, it's carried me for years. Thankyou!

My partial has arrived in the UK so I will be having it fitted sometime next week so for now I will using a partial for the front and toppik for everywhere else.

I'm gonna get a consult with a derm for the cause of the thinning at the back because it's been there my whole life and I feel it is something other than MPB. Likely psoriasis as it is flakey and itchy there but no where else. I do have aggressive MPB also though you wouldn't know it, just using meds for 12 years in one form or another kept it at bay, albeit with serious side effects. I'm through with any internals now though apart from fish oil etc.

I'm committed to wearing. I "feel" I can do it. I will not really care if people are suspicious as long as it looks good and is undetectable. If I'm busted which I could be I will simply say "if you had craniosynostis, MPB and psoriasis of the scalp, you would wear so fuck off" Just hope I find a nice understanding women.

I'll post some better quality pics when I get home from work.

Thanks allot:-)

Oh BTW the lady who I am seeing for the piece and fitting is not willing to fit any other pieces other than what she supplies. She says this cos it's easier and she doesn't want to be responsible for a bad piece but obviously it's for the commission she makes. I understand this and don't judge her for it but it is going to be necessary that I learn to apply myself. A, because I can't afford the expensive systems she sells and b, cos I can't afford £50 a fitting once a month. Also, my hair grows too fast for once a month styling anyway so I'm gonna have to robocut it.

I'm hoping that the inaccuracy of my own styling lends itself to some authenticity to the hair pieces I wear. I do not intend to take mine off apart from to wash so if they need replacing more often I will have to bear the brunt. Toplace's $500 full cap systems are in my range of affordability even if I have to buy 4 yearly so that's a worst case scenario and I can cover it.

I'm going to embrace this, look at it as another type of nice clothing, experiment and try to make the best of it. My only concerns are scalp irritation as I often have an itchy scalp regardless and I have sensitive skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - forestboy - 12-07-2012, 09:12 PM