Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 08:25 PM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
forestboy, It looks like your hair is pretty ok up top around the crown-point and sides.... however, the pic. isn`t very clear and is only showing one view. I guess ultimately, whatever you choose to do, will be what feels right for you..... I was in a similar situation before going fullcap, but my ` top` wasn`t as good as yours looks...my sides and back were very thin too though... I was finding it harder to get an unnoticeable /seamless blend-in and was ordering ever-thinner toppers.... I just lost patience with the lot and went Fullcap. But, bear in mind, I had worn toppers for quite a while, so was more used to the whole process and was`` comfortable`` with it. Your case is different, as you`ve never worn before and going Fullcap might be a bit like jumping in at the deep end, but to be honest with you, while people had told me to hang on to my own hair as long as possible etc. etc. my only regret with going Fullcap was that I hadn`t done it earlier--would have saved me a lot of ` messing around` with trying to get toppers to look ok --there was nothing wrong with toppers, but my own hair was ` gone beyond it` for my temperament [ I`m not very patient with ` struggling` daily]
I`m not saying you definitely should take one course of action over another--it`s your dilemma and your reality.... you are the person who has to decide what is right for you..listen to your gut-instinct. If you DO think Fullcap is your way forward, do your research first....have a look at JRob`s site http://www.hairjive.com , dedicated to Fullcap wear /wearers, and if you want any particular points clarified, drop me a mail---my address is on my Toplace profile--just click my user-name and you`ll see it. A Fullcap from Toplace plus shipping, is in or around the 500$ mark...... I normally get 7-10 months from mine, but I remove it nightly, and everyone`s situation is different. From what you`ve said , it sounds like all those ``drug`` things have had a negative impact on you ....personally, I`d never ever touch anything like that now----- I remember when the very first product became available here, to much ` fanfare` and advertising -hype, and was going to do all kinds of wonderful things for those with thinning hair, I bought it and tried it for a number of months---- may as well have gone out and spent the money on a holiday--it would have been better-spent ! That was my one and only foray into that side of things
At least with a system whether it be topper or Fullcap, there are no side-effects, and you generally will know what you`re getting and how you`ll look ----those other things are just an expensive shot in the dark in my opinion.
Hopefully, you`ll reach a decision which is right for you and you can de-stress !

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Paul In Ireland - 12-07-2012, 08:25 PM