Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 08:15 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Thanks for all you feedback guys, it is so very appreciated. I have to say I am feeling a bit sorry for myself right now cos I can't get transplant due to no donor, I can't shave it all off due to having craniosynostosis, can't take finasteride cos of side effects and it seems it is gonna be a bit trickier than usual to wear a hair peice. It seems I'm doomed.

I have no idea why I am losing hair down there. It's been thin there is childhood. I wonder if it's bad blood supply due to the pointedness of my head at the back and the skin feeling thinner or if it's some sort of psoriasis of the occipital, it does get a bit scaly there.

I think I am leaning the way of using concealers as they will allow me to attempt to treat the area and hope it sorts itself out. I am gonna start applying lipogain x2 or 3 times daily cos minox and retinA have helped there in the past. Although it doesn't look like it I am thinning at the top as well just no way near as bad. Finasteride or dutasteride never stopped that thinning on their own but when I added the aforementioned minox, retinA, saw palmetto combo years ago it seemed to thicken back up but this was with using dutasteride as well. Can't use that anymore as it makes me depressed and wipes out all of my remaining sex drive, in fact, it's already permanently damaged my libido as it's been 3 years not taking it now and I'm no way near as you used to be.

I'm pretty screwed:-(

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - forestboy - 12-07-2012, 08:15 AM