Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 06:31 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Honestly.. I would just experiment with concealers. I can't see it being reasonable to wear a hair system for that spot. I mean you could try it, Maybe it would work, I just never seen anyone use a hair system like that before.

Have you tried a different hair style? Like buzzing your sides and back really short, and have it get longer on top like a fade?

Honestly.. if it were me.. yeah its annoying to deal with concealers.. but thats the route I would go. Id even look into that hair tattooing procedure.. which is basically a perm hair concealer. I think it would probably work in your particular case. Try dermmatch and/or prothik. get dark pillow cases so u don't have to worry about stains etc. I rather deal with spraying a concealer on than attaching a hair system in a tricky spot. Those concealers can work amazing.. and I know it will solve your problem. You just have to find the one that works the best for you and get used to using them. But in my opinion with the amount of hairloss you have and its odd location.. Again.. concealers.. hair tatooing.. Id def explore my options in that direction before a hair system.

And in all honesty.. Despite what some people are saying here.. using a concealer is extremely easy once you get the hang of it. It will take you literally 30 seconds or less.. and you will get good results. U can also spray ur hair with a little hairspray and than comb the excess color out. You get better at using them and can reduce the residual color that can rub off. I honestly don't know why anyone would recommend that you shave your head and use a hair system for that kind of hair loss when theres 100 concealers out there that are 10x easier to use and would look great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Xeon005 - 12-07-2012, 06:31 AM