Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is another problem I have (pic)
12-07-2012, 05:37 AM,
RE: This is another problem I have (pic)
Hi msebas.... that could work for him --it`s hard to see properly as the picture is blurred--- my feeling though, is that once that thinning has set in, it won`t stop, so probably some type of system will be required..it`s an unusual one though.
Just had another thought too -- I wonder would it be possible to utilise a stock and simply cut out the required size ---- the only thing which might not make it possible, is the
curvature which is built into the stock system, though that would slacken considerably once the cut ` across` was made. It looks like a relatively small area as such. I wonder would the shape of the back-perimeter of the system be problematic ? Possibly not..... a stock has the shape of a Rugby ball [oval] --- this might actually be good at the bottom/nape--just shave the hair in an oval shape---the top could be cut ` across` to whatever shape is desired.------ it`s worth considering as the colour looks like it could be available in a stock....John could give a better ` guesstimate` !

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is another problem I have (pic) - Paul In Ireland - 12-07-2012, 05:37 AM