Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
11-22-2012, 02:18 AM,
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
The addition of the unshaved area below sideburns really adds realism and looks great. Keep up the good work Paul. Many, many thanks for your dedication to the forum, for posting so many good pics, and for all the great info for all to see and learn from... You're the best!
11-22-2012, 04:01 AM,
I`m blushing !! :-) Glad you find the pics etc., of interest / help .... I remember the feeling of approaching the edge of a cliff, knowing I had to jump into the unknown [the DIY route] even though the wearing -game was `known` to me, having been getting systems from hair-clubs /Salons , so I have huge respect for those newbies who, never having worn before, make the leap and go for it....... so anything which helps people make a positive change in their lives, I`m delighted to be a part of ! Thanks a million for the kind words rscout ! [ and thanks to on-line suppliers such as Toplace for making this so affordable, and possible, for so many around the world]
11-22-2012, 04:09 AM,
Yeah I'm going to e-mail the guy behind captain hair and show him the great sideburns hairline, so him we can do it!

price wise they are both the same, but I think I will go with TopLace due to wait time and better hairlines at the sides.
11-22-2012, 04:33 AM,
Hi fullcapwearer.....my guess is the factory they`re using may not be too experienced with making Fullcaps--you`d never know what goes on ``behind the scenes`` or are they using multiple factories, so the consistency of the orders isn`t there?.....who knows--- pure conjecture on my part. Certainly though, the duration of your ` wait ` is totally off the wall--no way would I wait that long,especially at that price too. I certainly think you should give John a chance to supply you a nice new system....... I won`t clog-up the thread with any more pics., but if you`d like me to mail you pics of the template I made for that system, just let me know [I posted them on a thread a while back in any case ] The knots on this system are really well-done and invisible.... I can only speak from my own experience, and dark hair is notoriously difficult to `hide` the knots on, but I`ve always been very pleased with my Toplace systems in that respect. From the pic you posted last night, it looked like the hair was too dense on the flaps at the very least --can`t see the knots obviously..... I think you`ll be far happier with a Toplace system anyway..what have you to lose ? I normally just order 4-inch hair length, and bodywave ..... you might like a slightly higher density than what I wear, but at least the pics give a ball-park image ---- if you think mine might be a little too light for what you`d like or your age , you can simply ask John to ` tweak` the order ----the factory will have my specs. on file --wouldn`t be a big deal to ` adjust` them to your liking....cheers for now.
11-22-2012, 04:46 AM,
great, I think I would like to select a combed back hair style, and I would like to gel it, I have always loved that look.

I'll let you know what captain hair says, I have got a new one coming next week, and I told him to tell them to do a transitional hairline at the sides like they do on the front.

anyway yes I would like to move on to TopLace, but I'm happy to wear the 3 hair systems I have form them anyway, and Will last a good 2 years anyway, I'm not that bothered atm but in the future I would like to have the sides in transitional form.

tbh I'm more worried about women brushing their hands across the side of my hair, it might be safer to have thicker layers of hair than have what you have.
11-22-2012, 06:10 AM,
Do you want the template pics fullcapwearer ?
11-22-2012, 06:25 AM,
I hope you don't find my post offensive but why would worry about women in the first place not finding the edges of the wig when as it is in the picture you posted it looks very unnatural side, like you said it looks like a lego toy man...I would change asap the vendor if he would deliver me that thick and unnatural hair system...
11-22-2012, 06:25 AM,
sure thing that would be great.

I'll be sure to e-mail captain hair tomorrow with these pictures and show him how it is done, I've had a "wall of hair" side hairline for 2 years of dealing with them!

you really have changed my perspective on full caps with this thread, just today, because captain hair said it could not be done, and there was 2 or 3 other full caps on this site, but they didn't have transitional hairlines like yours did.
11-22-2012, 06:49 AM,
I`ll send them now. The finished item is really down to the skill of the ventilators at the factory....I`d have to ` question` who/where your systems are originating-from..... I can understand an occasional boo-boo, but not having consistently unsatisfactory ventilation over such a long time.
11-22-2012, 06:58 AM,
what do you mean by ventilation?

but yeah I have ordered lower density, it doesn't help it much.

I'll send him the e-mail when you send the template pictures.

I would love your side hairline, but want to get full use out of my hair system anyway, it looks good besides that, I'm just not showing my side hairlines and just covering it.

but us wearers love to have hair growing from scape at sides and top to feel more confident.

thanks a lot, and I'll let you know what captain hair says.