Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
11-22-2012, 07:03 AM,
RE: Final adjustments to new Fullcap-- pics
Ventilation = the manner/direction in which the hair is tied into the lace. I sent you a mail there--waiting for you to reply now.....
11-22-2012, 07:06 AM,
ok have done so.

This was the perfect hairstyle that I wanted to try, probably the most difficult to replicate!

[Image: 29217km.png]

I would Love to see TopLace try and make something like this, with close cut in sides Smile

Ok thanks for that, I'm not great at making templates, I will probably just send my hair system I got from captain hair, it seems more or less at the same place.

what are your thoughts on the picture above?

I have sent them an e-mail, and showed them your pictures.

also the last hairpiece took 3 months to arrive, and it was blonde and full skin, but I asked for light brown and Full Lace!

so now it has been remade, and I think it has been 5 months in total!

on the website it said 8 week or 4 weeks rush order, it is total BS, rush order does nothing, and it is almost always been about 12-16 weeks each time, 3x they never bleached the knots, one time wrong base material and colour, lot's of things wrong with this one.
11-22-2012, 07:54 AM,
Hmmm, that would be difficult to wear --- you could have a swept-back style of course, but it would a lot of hard work to try to get such a slicked-back /in style..... the more you sweep-back the hair, the more visible the perimeter would be likely to be..... theoretically, it could be done , but you`d be constantly fretting over visibility.... a less ` tight` style would allow you to wear your hair in that direction without as much ` worry` about visibility. The ventilator should be easily able to make a graduated density on the flaps in any case---with a Fullcap, that area is practically the same as the front hairline on any other system [graduated] ---- no point in having a wall of hair there.
11-22-2012, 08:01 AM,
That's good advice.

yeah wall of hair lol, my side hairline is like an 80s wig, I guess they thought they wouldn't ventilate it like the front.

sent to pics to captain hair

their reply

Let's see how this one looks and then we can send this to our factory and get them to replica the picture.

so we will see how it turns out, they offer good prices and they do a good job, it is just that they take twice as long as they should, and I believe lots of factories make mistakes of colour/base material.
11-22-2012, 08:04 AM,
You`re a much more patient /tolerant man than me !!
11-22-2012, 08:06 AM,
yes well I have no need for any new hair systems, I have 3 already, I can make them last 1 year a time so I'm sorted, its more of a better style type thing.

Also paypal offer a bill me later service of 6 months, this trumps what captain hair offer if that I pay at the end.

So I might purchase from here in the next month or so if this one doesn't workout.
11-23-2012, 08:35 AM,
More good stuff, Paul!

I am going to do a "Jesse James" slick back style similar to the one fullcapwearer posted one of these days. It wasn't the cut that I wanted but I did style one of my early full caps that way. Aside from having a mile of exposed hairline that you have to keep up with it's actually easier than you think it might be to pull that off. You still need to have small, well bleached knots in the temple and hairline areas, but other ventilation flaws (such as the direction of the hair in the temple areas) become less of an issue when the hair is slicked back with styling product.
11-23-2012, 09:25 AM,
yeah that's a cool hairstyle.

[Image: jesse-james.jpg]

I have order a combed back style with transitional side hairlines from captain hair, the hairpiece is arriving next week and they are going to cut it in like the picture i had above, I'll let you know how it goes.

I've been waiting 5+ months for it, so fingers crossed!