Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Full Cap Photos
10-24-2009, 09:30 PM,
Re: Some Full Cap Photos
Wildcat Wrote:How long til you pull it out and start wearing it you reckon? I'd be keen as to start wearing if I was in your position! I'm about to order a full cap now, did you message John to hook it up or how did you go about it? I am thinking of just get a stock cap for the first time as well.
Also how long did it take between you ordering to it arriving down under?

Thanks mate, sorry to be a hassle.

mate, replying is not a hassle, people helped me out when i asked questions so i dont mind doing the same Wink

will probably pull it out in a couple of months, my hairs been growing slower than i though it would.

msg'd john through email, just give the contact email at toplace a go and ask about a full cap, he'll ask you for specs etc.

i wouldnt get a stock full cap, id get specs that you want!!

takes about 10 weeks i think it was mate
10-25-2009, 11:10 AM,
Wildcat,
I just emailed you the dimensions needed for a full cap. Dale's unit took extra long because he lives in Australia and there was extra shipping time and he also had an address change during the process. Normally we can do a full cap in about 6 weeks with domestic delivery. Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you have any questions.
Regards,
John
01-29-2010, 01:56 AM,
that looks amazing Dale. It really suits you and looks totally natural, no one would know you are wearing hair in a million years. the colour and slight wave look perfect on you, makes you look like a surfer dude Smile
01-30-2010, 06:59 PM,
Do a template mate, DON'T use measurements. Your temples will be off and the hairline is up to the makers discretion. With a template you can get everything down to the T. With the temples make sure they have a little curve on them as this will make it more realistic. The stock is ok once you have a little experience with them.
03-22-2010, 05:53 PM,
have you started wearing it yet?
03-24-2010, 04:14 PM,
I agree with tunners- make a template. If you don't make a template you will probably have to modify the temples and hairline, and that's not always the best way to get a good end result.