Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pictures of TOPPIK
08-10-2009, 11:50 AM,
pictures of TOPPIK
Does anybody have pictures of concealer used on the sides to overcome density differences with the toppers when you have thinning sides?
Greetz
Paco
08-12-2009, 03:54 AM,
Re: pictures of TOPPIK
Hi, just want to say that reading all of the information on here has been a real help to me. Think I am finally getting up the nerve to do this and order eventhough it will be a big adjustment, just tired of fighting hairloss for almost twenty years. I want my long flowing hair back again and I think this will be my answer.

I don't have any pictures of what you are asking, but I do want to say that I have probably tried every single hair loss fiber out there. Toppik is good, but I found one over the last year that is better than all of them - better fiber and better color matching. It is called Nanogen - you can shop around, but E-bay ususally has it for the best price and free shipping. It would definitely be worth trying.

Would love to hear from more who have just received their first unit, and how it is going... Smile
08-13-2009, 04:29 AM,
hey thanks.
Debbie recommended Dermmartch to me. I think I just have to try different concealers and see.
08-16-2009, 09:54 AM,
I used dermmatch and nanogen. Dermmatch is far less expensive than nanogen(if you order in Europe) but the problem with dermatch is that the hair looks greasy. Nanogen is really good IMO
08-17-2009, 04:01 AM,
can i wear a hat over these concealers and not get it mushed up,how does it stay on?
08-17-2009, 09:06 AM,
If you wear a hat, Dermmatch is better, It's impossible to take away without shampoing. Nanogen is hair fiber so it doesnt stay as well but you can use hairspray in order to stick
08-17-2009, 11:53 AM,
but when you sweat dont they both start to run?
08-17-2009, 04:51 PM,
Hey I currently use Dermmatch and its so sweet. Im waiting for my first piece to come in the mail and dermmatch is amazing for hiding any thinning on parts that still have hair. Works great with a hat and doesn't run when you sweat, swim or even shower without shampoo. Only downside is that when you scratch your head it gets under your finger nails. But I would definitely recommend it for your first concealer. Very easy to apply.