Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
08-26-2012, 11:38 PM,
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier....
Mr. Burns, I want to take this opportunity for thanking you for having the courage to try wearing and for having even more courage for putting your face out there as a wearer. I was nearing the end of the road for me about 4 years ago when concealers were getting harder and harder to use to create the illusion of having hair. First it was thinning in the crown area and then the front hairline started to go. I tried just about every "cure" out there, but in the end, I knew I was running out of time. I "lived" on one of the hair loss sites, reading about every "promising" cure out there, supposedly coming out in just a few years....... then I saw some of the first pictures you posted of wearing hair. At first I was very skeptical that I could pull of wearing hair. It all looked so overwhelming and actually really scary to me. Would I have enough guts to make the plunge. I agonized about it. I would read this site and another site and look at every picture and read every testimony I could find. Then I saw the pictures you posted when you were on vacation (on holiday). Your hair looked great and you talked about getting it wet, strong wind, etc. I don't recall what all you said that you had done, but the basic takeaway for me was that you were enjoying a normal life and looking good with hair. I will say, without wanting to sound mushy, your pictures and testimony are probably what helped me the most in reaching the decision to shave off my hair and begin wearing. It was not an easy decision for me, but I thought, if Mr. Burns can pull it off and look great in doing it, so can I. It will be 3 years next month that I first started wearing hair and I am so very thankful that I can do this and forget obsessing about hair loss. Thank you, Mr.Burns for putting yourself out there as a great example for me and others!

John

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wearing hair gets easier and easier.... - Encouraged - 08-26-2012, 11:38 PM