Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you respond to this statement?
08-15-2012, 02:34 PM,
RE: How would you respond to this statement?
Hey guys, just wanted to log in and give a recap of what has been going on since I started this thread about my first week wearing a hair system. First of all, i want to thank everybody for their words of encouragement and for taking the time to comment and help me with what was an extremely stressful time for me. I dont know what you guys will think of this but I have decided after a week or so of wearing to take the system off and let my hair grow back. Right now it is at a #3 buzz and it doesn't look too bad, although I have to use toppik to bolster my hairline and make it look thicker. I am not totally happy with my real hair but the logic is that I should enjoy it now and not wear a system again until I absolutely have to. I am not going to say that I am done with hairwearing, its just that the stylist that I went to was not the best and the piece that I was wearing was borderline unwearable. If i had to choose between the bad rug and my buzzed cut now, I think alot of you guys would agree with my choice to go with the buzz cut. What i did learn from wearing hair for over one week was how a system works, how its like to go out with it and have it on day-to-day. If anything this was a valuable experience and I learned what the process was. I would definitely have things to tweak if I get another piece, I am even pondering trying a fullcap since I am keeping my hair buzzed down. However, one of the problems that I had is that I probably should not have told my parents right away. Having the fights that I had with my family over wearing was very difficult, it caused me alot of stress and tension and it made me very hesitant to continue wearing. Maybe I will reconsider and do it again but it was such a stressful experience that it put me off of wearing for awhile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to this statement? - drew100 - 08-15-2012, 02:34 PM