Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you respond to this statement?
08-07-2012, 04:35 AM,
RE: How would you respond to this statement?
Thanks for the very detailed responses guys, this has been a roller coaster since I decided to try it. I think the comment that Hersute made about mothers and women in general trying to understand hairwearing is pretty accurate, over the last week I have discussed this topic with my mom so many times but she still takes a stand that it is fake and unnacceptable. My dad, who I mentioned has been understanding through this process is actually very bald himself. He told me that since he went bald in his late 30's it never bothered him. However, he realizes that people have cosmetic procedures to look good and as long as I wasn't scarring myself with surgery it was alright. The thing about hairwearing in my first week was that my hairpiece that I am wearing is not the best out there. When I received it out of the box it flowed well and the it seemed like a realistic density. Once my stylist cut it in, it just looked off. There were clumps of hair sticking up and I couldnt brush it back or style it in multiple ways because it seemed like it was stuck, also the texture of the real hair and fake hair did not match. That being said, I wore it to work and around my friends. Only one person made comments asking if I got a new hairstyle. I will post a pic which is me trying to expose the hairline, as well as one from above and you can tell me what you think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you respond to this statement? - drew100 - 08-07-2012, 04:35 AM