Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of New Generation base
06-30-2012, 04:32 AM,
Pics of New Generation base
Hello all!

In advance sorry for my rough english but I think it's enough good to be well understood!
It's my first NG base from TopLace, I don't know what you will think about it but my opinion is that is awesome! These pics have been made with a semi professional camera with a very good lens, so cheats aren't allowed with it!! If some of you guys are hesitating, believe me it is just impressive. With TopLace I am an usual french lace user: compared to that I have to admit that it's better in my opinion. I wear since more than 2 years now, I have tested famous saloons, and a lot of web sellers: never seen that! These remy hairs are just impressive and the invisibility of base too! Under strong lights and sun, it is wildly invisible, it's why I made the pics under a normal light to be the most objective I can. Honestly guys, I am single and meet girls... charming girls that look to you from foots to hairs! ...and ZERO problem! Lace or NG, nothing is seen!
I finish giving an advice to single guys that read, NG is more appropriate in my opinion: better bondage by far, especially for the hairline and no risk when they put their finger in your hair if it's well bonded. I use walker safe grip and remove hairpiece every 7/10 days. While summer I use sometimes ultra hold only for the hairline.

PS: hairpiece haircut has been made by the excellent Debbie!! I will delete the pic where we see my full head in the next days.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-30-2012, 05:21 AM,
RE: Pics of New Generation base
WOW!! Very impressive. I just ordered one, now I can't wait for it to arrive.
06-30-2012, 05:54 AM,
I'm pretty 'meh..' about most of the pictures posted on this forum, hence why I don't want to comment or get into what looks wrong etc. Yours though, well I'm commenting on it, so to me it looks like a brilliant piece and it's well styled to match your face shape, age & existing hair-great job PStef. Regards
06-30-2012, 06:35 AM,
everything about it is RIGHT!
06-30-2012, 07:24 AM,
My goal was only to reassure new and hesitating wearers...now I know what feelin' good means and I see it everyday in the eyes of the persons that I meet, girls and guys! I just hope that everybody who suffers and suffered of hair loss feel like me... even my mother, father and close friends say to me it is unbelievable. Thanks to John for his professionalism, just keep pressure on your factory for the quality!

PS: I am 36 years old I don't know if it's important to say but maybe it gives an idea of the physical effect of a good hairpiece.
06-30-2012, 08:54 AM,
Looks great.What are the specs of that piece??!
06-30-2012, 09:20 AM,
it is a "simple" stock unit #4, medium density (65%). Haircut was made with a pic of Brad Pitt that I sent to Debbie!! I used walker safe grip for the bonding. On the hairs I use Nearly Natural moisture mist and a bit of La Gem sapphire styling spray.
06-30-2012, 09:34 AM,
I didn't know TL has NG base in stock.
06-30-2012, 09:47 AM,
just ask to John Wink
06-30-2012, 10:18 AM,
you should be glad wearing it! congrats! it looks really good and natural