Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side Pics
10-13-2012, 06:49 AM,
RE: Side Pics
almost similar story to mine...but I am 25...how long is your hair now in centimeteres?
10-19-2012, 02:48 AM,
@andrei I'd say about 3-5 cm
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM,
Wow, that looks really good. Good job! Had we met in person, I never would've guessed you wore.
11-16-2012, 07:09 PM,
Lovely job there foras...... I swear by that `Enhance` conditioner..... it really prolongs the life of a system.
I`ve attached an image of a fine-tooth comb.... when using your C-22, pop a sweat-band or similar thing around your head to prevent the solvent running down into your eyes etc.
Spray it on, and wait 5 minutes, then wipe the scalp with kitchen-towel tissue. You may have to apply a 2nd coat.....again, wipe off as much of the `goo` as possible. Remove the sweat-band, and then, spray a little C-22 onto the comb [teeth] and draw the comb down through the first inch of growing hair, from the top of your head i.e. from the bald area where the edge of your system normally sits...wipe the comb with kitchen towel to remove the ` gloop` after each ` swipe` ..that should make it much easier/faster to remove [shampoo-out] any remaining material.
You did a great job there--glad to hear of the positive ` vibe` you now feel !

Attached Files Image(s)

11-16-2012, 07:31 PM,
What are the specs of your system? what kind of base? lace? looks awesome mate!
11-17-2012, 02:04 AM,
@Paul great idea I'll be trying that on my next debond. I was doing it wrong that's probably why it was so time consuming. About Enhance, been using it for a week, it's lighter than the previous ones I had(johnsons baby conditioner, inecto coconut leave in conditioner), makes the hair softer so I'll be recommending it to newbies too

@rainman54 I'd say about 50-60% don't know exactly how much. I've texturized the hair alot though with thinning sheers so it could look more natural