Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side Pics
06-27-2012, 07:14 AM,
Side Pics
Here are 2 pics of my new system. I havent attached it yet but i cut it myself with clippers and thinned/texturized a bit. I think with one more shampoo/rinse session it will match my color. I'm waiting for my sides to grow a bit then I'm attaching. What do you guys think?

-Edit.Sorry for the large images, I changed the size

Attached Files Image(s)

06-27-2012, 09:03 AM,
RE: Side Pics
Hmm, you did a really nice job...it`s high-definition digital camera work which can be unforgiving --my eagle-eye can see the slight difference in density on pic 2...it will be fine in a short time when you leave your side hair grow out a little.... it won`t attract anything more than an innocent glance from any joe-soap in the street ! You may need to slightly ` tweak` the density / layer-in the hair just a tadd where it meets your growing hair at the side as it appears in pic2 but don`t do it until your side-hair grows out..... I admire you having the bottle to do this on your own..you did a really nice job so far.
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM,
Wow.. i think it looks great as is. I'd say you're good to go whenever you're ready.. it matches your side hair well, i don't think u need that to be longer to make it work. it looks great
06-27-2012, 10:25 AM,
@Paul I've been cutting my hair several years so I'm trying to adjust to more hair! haha
But once I know that it's nearly undetectable, that means taking a million photos and asking my family lol, I'm going for it! I think in a couple of weeks it's going to look natural
@Black_nail thanks ,there still is a slight color and density difference as paul also mentioned but overall its a good piece Smile
06-27-2012, 03:16 PM,
Agreed looking great. I have similar side hair color and density, waiting for mine to arrive. As everyone always asks you mine providing specs for your piece and did you send in a hair sample.

Thanks

Raj
06-27-2012, 03:48 PM,
Yea I also think it looks great the way it is! Really really nice job you did there and no one passing you by is going to think anything other than 'that guy has great hair'.
06-27-2012, 07:28 PM,
Foras,
Your picture got me thinking what a relative miracle it is that we can buy something & within hours sort out a problem that may have plagued us for years.
Your results are brilliant and you can fret about the perfection of colour & density, but the fact is, it looks fantastic and 100% natural.
No hair transplant or medications could ever give you that healthy head of hair you now have.
You look really good, the rest are minor details.
06-27-2012, 07:46 PM,
wow looks amazing..
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM,
@Chitown it was custom made but I dont really know the percentage density. Porportianally its medium-light in front and top, medium in back and i think medium in the sides, with hair sample sent. Btw this is european hair.

@Hersute perfecting a wig is easier i think than perfecting concealers. Cause more hair can become less but its much harder to make more with less haha. With concealers i took me about two hours from the time I took a shower to the time the hair was ready, now thats time consuming! Cant wait till my adhesives arrive so i can stick it on and have my appearance back Smile
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM,
looks slick, well done man. I second what Paul said, but would like to say that I don't think anyone will really notice it .. people just don't study hair very closely (well, at least very few people do)