Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
06-21-2012, 01:48 PM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
Hmm I'll have to chime in here when I get to my laptop.

Very similar to some previous threads I'll have to dig them up.
06-22-2012, 05:12 AM,
Snipe, the master of letting us know you're going to comment soon by commenting that you're going to comment Smile
07-12-2012, 09:40 AM,
Thanks everyone. But if possible, I would still like to hear Hairenough if the statements made by 'imahologram' influenced his perception of undetectability of his piece.

Call it whatever, but such post-feedback feedaback would be very valuable to me.
07-13-2012, 02:27 AM,
Val - I'm not keeping up with all of Imahologram's statements because his/her writing style is exhaustive to read and I don't have time.

What is it you would like to know? My advice is to get a piece, try it for yourself. You can ask a million questions but you won't know until you try it for yourself.
07-13-2012, 03:01 AM,
I know knowledge from own experience is best, but it also is the most expensive kind of knowledge. Hence I want to get as much feedback as possible beforehand, and because of many parallels, you are one of the best sources for it.

What Imahologram said can be shortened into this:

You are kidding yourself because it is impossible to live with someone without them knowing about the fact you are wearing, mainly because:
1. hair look like a rug on the morning
2. of occasional inspection close-up in bed, when you are sleeping and your partner is taking a close look at your scalp
3. because their hands touch your head often

Now, I know this is his opinion based on his experiences, but I would like to know whether it is a rule and you were perhaps overoptimistic about your situation, or in your case it works out well and do not encounter such problems.
07-13-2012, 07:16 AM,
How on earth is Hairenough meant to know what his partner is looking at whilst he's asleep?
Hairenough has already stated he's had a partner for several years and they are unaware of his situation.

You think that one post from someone saying the opposite has caused him to have an epiphany and he's realised he's living a lie??????!!!
Val, there are no 'rules'. Its just individuals with individual experiences.

Not only are you looking too deeply at your imagined parallels between you & Hairenough, you're now going to have to seek parallels between your partners!?!

Not all partners will act the same. Not everyone's relationship is the same.
Wearing hair doesn't come with a membership to the Stepford Wives Club.
07-13-2012, 09:18 AM,
Lol @ Hersute.Val,I'm afraid you will spend your entir youth gathering info/feedback from other wearers and you will still be on the fence.You will NEVER know for sure untill you try it yourself,as no two experiences are excatly the same.Also if you are not willing to expend some effort and try to make it work then it will never work.

I believe 99% of wearers will have to make some sort of minor adjustments/tweaks to their units in order to make it as close to perfect as possible.This may include coloring (your unit,your own hair or both) ,re-bleaching some areas,thinning out/reducing density etc.This is part of the wearing experience.If you can't accept that fact,then maybe wearing hair isn't for you.

Just my 2 cents.
07-13-2012, 09:57 AM,
Hersute, do me a favour and shut the fcuk up already. Stop replying in place of others.
I was going to thank you for your recent post with links in the other thread, but - as your god my witness - you are a master of alienating.
07-13-2012, 10:33 AM,
The name of the thread is "Everybody Who Wears, Please Chime In".
I'm chiming.
Sorry if you don't like my tone.

You are a master of Campanology as everything you say rings alarm bells to me.

I do enjoy reading your questions though.
They have a slightly aspergers / bit creepy / stalkerish charm to them.
07-16-2012, 09:43 AM,
This is my last post on this thread.

Val- I will answer your question again and repeat myself again. My partner does not know I wear. In fact the other day she found an old pic of us and said I should grow my bangs out a little bit like I had it back then. She doesn't ever touch my hairline or examine my hairline up close. She knows I use "special treatments and lotions" on it to keep it nice because I used to have thinning hair and the treatment makes my scalp sensitive. That is all she knows and that explains why I have a few bottles of unmarked potions in the bathroom cupboard and why i take 2 hours to get ready every weekend. Because I'm "applying my special hair stuff". I am overjoyed with having great looking hair. It takes work to keep it looking as flawless as possible and when the hairline isn't perfect I brush it down out of sight. The effort is worth it because I get to live my life again and have a beautiful partner to share it with without feeling inadequate in my looks.

When I wake up my hair looks the same as when I went to bed. I attribute the lack of dead rat morning effect to using the right styling products and keeping my hair quite short.

I am trying to help you out by answering your questions but you telling well-liked members here to shut the F up is just rude and will get you nowhere. I was a newbie on the fence once too and the good guys here helped me out. Show some respect please. Sadly I feel you won't get so much help from this point on. I am certainly done.