Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for the spec of my full cap (Pics)
04-23-2012, 07:58 AM,
RE: help for the spec of my full cap (Pics)
Si tu veux envoie ton mail, ça se fait pas trop de parler français sur un forum us...

sorry guys for the french speaking, it was the last one in french
04-24-2012, 06:50 AM,
restez connecter a cette converse les ga
04-24-2012, 12:42 PM,
The type of lace you choose is entirely up to you. Swiss is going to be more comfortable but it is much easier to tear. French is more durable but it is easier to detect by touch, especially at the edges. I would say go with french lace if you aren't worried about the unit being felt. Go with swiss lace if you need it to be it to be as undetectable as possible, as long as you are careful and can live with the fact that you will probably get a few tears before you are ready to retire the unit.

Density- I would do 70% all the way around for your first order and adjust subsequent orders accordingly. 70% is still a LOT of hair and full caps tend accentuate this.

Ventilation- all forward from the crown. You can experiment with fresstyle later but forward ventilation will work fine for this style.

Se sure to post some pics. This style is super easy to pull off with a full cap. I'm sure it's going to look awesome!
04-25-2012, 04:56 AM,
thanks lot Jrob, i am still ending the template... it will probably leave by post on saturday..
of course i will give some news you were so helpful with me and i probably going to need more advice when i got it....
04-25-2012, 06:55 AM,
No problem, always happy to help!