Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place in london for a cut in ?
04-22-2012, 12:23 AM,
Best place in london for a cut in ?
HI peeps

Im about to take the plunge into the hairwearing game im all ready to go i just need to now find the best place for the intial fitting and cut in.

Ive seen that forever hair has been mentioned a few times in the past any recent feedback would be appricated.

Thank guys
04-22-2012, 08:57 PM,
RE: Best place in london for a cut in ?
northeast england ,whitley bay,
289 miles from london.
one lady salon,sonia,lovely lady
carefully chosen for its discreet location,
you only do cut ins once with a system so its a on off journey,
shes very very cheap,could be £50
but i realise local would be better just work out how much maybee catching the national express coach up,compared to what a hairdresser may charge you,
as some will overcharge,telling you its rocket science cutting in, and its not,
i woudnt attempt it, but many here do there own cut ins.
Address: 11, Oxford StPostcode: NE26 1AECity/Town: Whitley Bay (Tyne And Wear)Main phone: 0191 2910169
04-22-2012, 11:07 PM,
Hi antywanty

Thanks thats an option to bare in mind, most of the salons in london are charging in excess of £100 this is for 2 hours apprentley.

My local hairdresser said she would give it go not having done it before. But not really looking for give it go. Looking for the professional touch especially for my first time.

ive already try to cut a piece myself to see what i could achieve but find it diffcult to get the modern style im after.
04-23-2012, 01:51 AM,
I've read quite recent good reviews for Joanna Shepherd at Forever Hair on other sites.
But a few people have said its expensive.
In the East End you could try Hair Development. I think the guys name is Michael.

Or, have a look at these and check if there are any online reviews or maybe give some of them a call:
http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/london/toupee.html