Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone focus on bald people head when talking
04-21-2012, 10:00 PM,
anyone focus on bald people head when talking
maybee its just me,
but i cant help but focus my eye contact when talking to bald folk,
on there hairline bald head,
and kinda feel embarrassed for them,maybee its something psychological, or just me,

not with shaven heads , ie
people with full heads of hair who just make the deccision to shave.

this was before i started wearing,
anty
04-21-2012, 10:36 PM,
RE: anyone focus on bald people head when talking
Why feel sorry for them, theres plenty of bald men who just accepted it and moved on.
04-22-2012, 07:33 AM,
No but I worked with a girl who I think might have been wearing a wig - either that or she had a really abrupt hairline I honestly couldn't tell. She wore her hair all pulled back and had really fair skin so the hairline was on full display. I couldn't help but constantly look at the hairline to figure out what was going on. I felt so guilty about it though because if it really was a piece, I know the last thing she would have wanted was me constantly looking up at it.
04-23-2012, 03:21 AM,
... please why are you doing this guys? I mean i am 100% sure that you dont want that other people are doing this with you, so come on stop with that crap.

I believe in Karma and those behaviours leads to akward situations for you guys Tongue

i never look at peoples head when i talk to them, just because it is an bad act. Wink
04-23-2012, 05:43 AM,
firstly its not crap,its a serious debate, as i find im embarrassed on there behalf for there hair loss, this could be probably is a deep phychological condition, anxiety related for me,
i dont casuly think ohh ill stare at youre bald head,youve got no hair iv got hair,
i woudnt be so childish or callous ,
i dont have the same feeling thought, though when its a hairstyle choice,
ie someone has hair you can see but decided to shave it off.
maybee iv been scared through years of concealling my hair loss,
also i lost my hair as a child aged 10+and concealed it beneath a hat,
maybee its a deep seated anxiety from the past,
putting up this post remnded me off that Embarrassment as a 10 yr olde,maybee the adult Consciousness is still experiencing the feelings i had as a kidd for people who suffer hairloss, in the childs sub-Consciousness ,ijust wondered if anyone else comming from a similar background had similar or continue to have thease experiances
anty
04-23-2012, 07:01 AM,
I think the thing hairwearers have to keep in mind is that not everyone has as strong a reaction to hair loss as hair-wearers IMO. If you are staring at bald men feeling sorry for them I think it's more a reflection of your own feelings regarding YOUR hair loss, not THEIRS. Keep in mind you are projecting how you feel about hair loss onto them. Many bald guys get on with their lives and people don't stare at them! Baldness does not make men unattractive, nor does it exclude them from living their lives. It's important to remember that because I personally feel that always trying to cover up your hairloss with hats/pieces etc can make us more paranoid/sensitive about the whole ordeal. I think hair wearing is a personal decision that can help those who simply are destroyed by hair loss- but please remember, this is your reaction to hair loss. I'm sure the bald men you see would like their hair back, but not having it does not stop them from having partners, a job and a wonderful life.

And this is coming from a vain 23 year old.
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM,
Jstar
very mature comment sir,cheers
04-23-2012, 08:23 AM,
antywanty you missunderstood me. i totaly understand your feeling. I also look at peoples heads from time to time.

To look at their head while they see or talk to you is what i mean and not nice, especialy from people who are suffering the same.