Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro/My second attempt at wearing.
04-21-2012, 07:56 PM,
RE: Intro/My second attempt at wearing.
Interesting story..... I like the fact that you`re not discouraged and are giving it another go... it`s SO easy to just give up at the first issue....so I like your tenacity.... I`m wearing quite a few years and even yesterday, I had a `bad hair day`! Couldn`t get it quite `right`, but that`s a rarity. Stocks have their uses but also their limitations.... even a Custom system can be a bit `off`in some aspect or other but it`s usually minor enough and can be worked-on.... the colour can be quite `stark`when it`s just out of the envelope from the factory.... a light shampoo or two before wearing will remove `excess`colour and factory-residues such as silicones which they spray onto the hair .... hope the new system will be far more satisfactory [I`m sure it will] and keep us posted/pics etc. Cheers.
P.S. I find pomades like Brylcreem are fine, but can `build-up`and leave a system looking `dull` and / or `wiggy`, requiring more frequent shampooing, which in turn, can lead to colour-lift.... I swear by just daily spritzing with water, and a good few darts of `Enhance` leave-in conditioner a few times a week onto damp hair before styling,to maintain hair in good condition.... just Google `PPI Enhance` for suppliers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intro/My second attempt at wearing. - Paul In Ireland - 04-21-2012, 07:56 PM