• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messy hair style (Photo)
04-20-2012, 12:26 PM,
RE: Messy hair style (Photo)
WHY?!???!?
04-20-2012, 02:36 PM,
RE: Messy hair style (Photo)
HaHa!

Because they can, because they're young....Why not?
We all want hair because it helps us feel 'ourselves'.
Likewise, how we choose to wear it is about expressing ourselves.

Thats all they're doing.
You might not like the style or look, but you have to appreciate the effort & dedication that goes in to it!
I was in my late teens, early 20s when Punk came in and we all did crazy things to our hair.
I partly blame the torture I put my hair through for it falling out.
But I don't regret it. Not for one minute!

We had a program on here in the UK the other night called "I Woke Up Gay" about a laddish, rugby playing guy with a girlfriend who had a stroke and when he woke up, became a different person.
It wasn't the subject that held my interest, it was his hair.

Resembling a skunk or the look of someone unfortunate enough to have had every pigeon in the local area 'target' the top of his head, I wondered how he managed to dye it such opposite colours and get the white bits so white.

Eventually they showed him going to the hairdressers and it turned out that all the white bits were hair extensions that he had glued in.

Again, I don't really like the style, but I did like the fact that he was happy to show himself having his hair augmented on national TV.
No-one thought it was odd and the fact he had it done didn't generate a single comment on any social networking sites.
More and more young people have this attitude and I believe (just as it did for women) it slowly erodes the stigma of hair wearing for men.
This is good news for all of us.

Attached Files Image(s)