Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting in stock piece 1st time!
08-17-2009, 06:52 AM,
Cutting in stock piece 1st time!
So I got my first system around march at the UK convention. It was a stock piece that Debbie cut in for me. I have been wearing that until now as it is at the end of its life now!!! Like with anything new I was scared SH****SS!!! So I took a stanley blade and just thought to hell with it, marked it from my template and cut it. Went to walmart bought some scissors, thinning scissors and a mirror. My best mate cut my hair once it was on, just tidied the back up a little bit and I took a little bit off the system, it looks like my hair is just growing as I always had product in it and now dont bother. The reason I am posting this is just to say to anyone wondering about it, it really is so easy you just have to jump in and do it!!!! Seriously easy as hell!!!!!!
08-17-2009, 03:10 PM,
Re: Cutting in stock piece 1st time!
Yay Tunners, you did it!! so happy to hear it all worked out well for you! I knew you were going to be a great wearer....you know how to pull it off without stressing the small stuff. good for you. I'm so glad you posted this so others can see that a newbie can do this.....you just need to be confident in yourself! kudos ot you!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-17-2009, 05:53 PM,
well done tunners im happy for you. hope your having a good time in austin Smile
08-18-2009, 01:40 AM,
photos mate Smile
08-18-2009, 06:19 AM,
We are going to make a video of :

1) Getting a stock
2) Cutting it to size
3) Applying it
4) Debbie cutting it in
5) Finished Result

At my convention here on Saturday October 24th and we will put it up so everyone can watch.
08-18-2009, 08:36 AM,
nice one ba
08-18-2009, 09:37 AM,
hey tunners do you mean the convention that happened in may? And you say your stock piece is already near the end?? My custom Is at like 3 months though its not what it was when i first wore it, it still looks really great. But if your stock piece is already dead maybe im better off getting another custom instead of using my stock thats in my drawer idk what do people think?