Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first time feedback
04-15-2012, 07:42 PM,
first time feedback
Wore hair for the first time on the weekend. It was a toupee and blended very well. No one could tell.

Wearing didn't make me feel more or less confident. It felt the same.

But I didn't like it because of the way it felt on my scalp (Swiss lace). After 24 hours I took it off and shaved my head. Couldn't be happier. Sleeping with the unit was unbearably uncomfortable.

Honestly screw hair systems. Its so ridiculous. My active lifestyle is more important.

Just shave it. No matter how silly you think your head shape is I guarantee no one will think its that bad.
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM,
RE: first time feedback
Always makes me laugh when people who don't like wearing think that everyone else is in the same boat, lots of people love wearing my friend.
04-15-2012, 09:02 PM,
Sticks out like a sore thumb,
You didn't give it enough time, IMO,
A weekend to get used to what is ,a
foreign body on you're scalp ,but at the end of the day it's all about personal choice
Its like saying I don't like the feel of these 2 new dentures ,
ohh to hell with it take all my teeth out,
Hey who needs emm everyone with teeth problems
Have you're teeth taken out and be done with it,
You're attitude speaks volumes,
Regards
A happy,in fact ecstatic wearer,
Why bother,well my freind because it does make a difference
Takes some time and perseverance,but the payback I get and many thousands
Is immeasurable
Anty
04-15-2012, 10:00 PM,
Noneother:
"Wore hair for the first time on the weekend. It was a toupee and blended very well. No one could tell.
Wearing didn't make me feel more or less confident. It felt the same.
But I didn't like it because of the way it felt on my scalp (Swiss lace). After 24 hours I took it off and shaved my head. Couldn't be happier. Sleeping with the unit was unbearably uncomfortable.
Honestly screw hair systems. Its so ridiculous. My active lifestyle is more important.
Just shave it. No matter how silly you think your head shape is I guarantee no one will think its that bad. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Noneother
Its great that you've found what works for you.
But I always find it SO pompous & self focused when people then decide its what everyone else should do as well.
Life & its choices isn't a "One-Size Fits-All" kind of world.
Anyone who hasn't grasped that yet may be entitled to their opinion, but don't for one minute believe it holds any merit beyond yourself.
04-15-2012, 10:23 PM,
2 solutions:
- you work for the hairtransplant industry.
- or your wife/gf left you for a hairpiece wearer!

Smile
04-15-2012, 11:56 PM,
These were previous posts made by Noneother:

"fantastic looking result! you look healthier with fuller hair. amazing how hair makes so much difference to one's appearance"

"OP makes some valid points. However there's many reasons for wearing hair. For me it's about career."

"wearing hair is loving yourself. it's a path of self improvement. it gives you confidence to handle the affairs of life."

So it would seem that noneother's opinions are pretty fickle and not well thought out.
His post on this thread is probably a knee jerk reaction to his disappointment that hairwearing didn't work out for him, despite dedicating a whole 24 hours effort to giving it a try!
04-16-2012, 01:10 AM,
Lol Hersute, good job. Regards
04-16-2012, 01:54 AM,
I have been wearing mine for almost a month...and LOVE it!
04-16-2012, 02:46 AM,
Bullcrap. You cannot feel these things on our head to any degree that it would be unbearable. Pure nonsense.
04-16-2012, 06:29 AM,
To be fair to Noneother, in an earlier post he talks of having severe problems with dandruff.
So its perfectly possible he has a very sore or sensitive scalp that might have been aggravated by wearing.
Again, his lack of perseverance and willingness to give up at the first hurdle is the real reason he's done his 180 degree turn around on his opinion of hair wearing.