Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about stock units
04-06-2012, 02:32 PM,
Question about stock units
Hi,
First post...Great forum. I have been reading posts for a while. But, I haven't seen any post about the hair styles that can be acheived with a stock unit. This will be my first order...and, I'm afraid I may screw up the template or order something completely unusable. So I thought I would try a stock first.
I see a lot of men doing comb back styles. And, I can't pull that off at all. I would rather have an unexposed hairline. Generally, what can you do with the freestyle stock units? Are they very limiting?

Thanks,
SPP
04-06-2012, 09:57 PM,
RE: Question about stock units
Your answer is in your question!
"Freestyle" means exactly that.

The hair isn't knotted (vented) the the base to go or lay in any particular direction.
Therefore you can comb & style the hair in any way you want.
Forward, back, spiky, up, flat etc.

People choose to get their systems vented in a particular direction (with custom orders) once they have a definite style & direction they prefer their hair to always go in.
You can order a system that has different direction venting in different areas.
eg. The top combed forward from the crown, sides swept back and spiky front.

Some people always have a parting or break or they have the crown on the left or right hand side rather than central.

But you could also achieve that same look with a freestyle ventilated system.
A freestyle system is usually a good starting point for first time wearers as it gives them options whilst they are getting used to wearing and how they might want to style their hair.

Stock systems are often freestyle because they will appeal to more people.

I hope this helps.
04-07-2012, 02:21 PM,
RE: Question about stock units
That is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you for the reply...I appreciate your help.