Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace New Gen Skin Piece HIGHLY recommended!!!
04-04-2012, 05:26 PM,
Toplace New Gen Skin Piece HIGHLY recommended!!!
I used to wear thin skin pieces back when I went to the hair piece salon.

Then I switched to lace because I was told it was much better.

Well, I usually buy #1 color hair, so its hard to bleach those knots and make it look real! Plus, it seems like lace has a tendency to get "dirty" and not disappear after a few months.

So, I decided to try out the Toplace New Gen piece!

Well, let me say, its awesome!!! The front hairline disappears very easily and its just as comfortable as lace! I work out A LOT and have no issues with sweat or overheating! Its extremely thin, but definitely is durable and the hair is great quality!

I highly recommend anyone to try out the New Gen! Its awesome!
04-04-2012, 07:46 PM,
RE: Toplace New Gen Skin Piece HIGHLY recommended!!!
Can you post a pic of front hairline? Does skin come in various color and do you need to order based on your skin color?
04-05-2012, 12:28 AM,
(04-04-2012, 05:26 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: I used to wear thin skin pieces back when I went to the hair piece salon.

Then I switched to lace because I was told it was much better.

Well, I usually buy #1 color hair, so its hard to bleach those knots and make it look real! Plus, it seems like lace has a tendency to get "dirty" and not disappear after a few months.

So, I decided to try out the Toplace New Gen piece!

Well, let me say, its awesome!!! The front hairline disappears very easily and its just as comfortable as lace! I work out A LOT and have no issues with sweat or overheating! Its extremely thin, but definitely is durable and the hair is great quality!

I highly recommend anyone to try out the New Gen! Its awesome!

James, I'm curious about how durable these pieces are,how long have you been wearing it?
04-05-2012, 07:28 AM,
James, thanks for the review.
2 questions:

1.)What is your attachment up front? Type of tape/glue
2.)Also is your style exposing hairline or comb down.

Thanks in advance!
04-05-2012, 09:04 AM,
(04-05-2012, 07:28 AM)reubin Wrote: James, thanks for the review.
2 questions:

1.)What is your attachment up front? Type of tape/glue
2.)Also is your style exposing hairline or comb down.

Thanks in advance!

IS THIS THE SAME REUBIN FROM BA FORUM AND I MET IN VEGAS , along with Bob from Philly, Dino from Philly, Debbie, BA of course, and some of the ole gang, AT A CONVENTION ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO ?

If it is...........good to see ya reubin !! How's life, man ?

johnny/albuquerque
04-06-2012, 04:58 AM,
(04-05-2012, 09:04 AM)johnnycs1 Wrote: IS THIS THE SAME REUBIN FROM BA FORUM AND I MET IN VEGAS, along with Bob from Philly, Dino from Philly, Debbie, BA of course, and some of the ole gang, AT A CONVENTION ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO ?

johnny/albuquerque
hi Johnny, YES! I went to the first 5 conventions, Vegas was fun, Me and Bobby from Philly won a good deal of money in Vegas betting Baseball. How's everything? How's the meteor juice? I moved to South America in 2006, no one here is bald, go figure.

I'm here on the forum every few months, chiming in.

All my TopLace pieces are top notch and I have been sticking with the same base design (I-LACE Islands) for about 4 years now.

But I am considering something like this skin as long as the front hairline is "as good as lace". I have a higher density so it just might be. I just can't do comb down.

What are you wearing these days?
04-06-2012, 05:01 AM,
I bought a New Gen. Thin Skin...Have not worn it yet, but YES...it looks great!
About to buy another system...not sure if I want the swiss lace or thin skin....I live in a very hot and humid climate...loving my swiss lace, just not sure how the thin skin will hold up on my oily scalp and humidity.
04-06-2012, 05:54 AM,
Quick question lzlmt, what do you use to attach? I have an oily scalp too (not wearing yet) and wonder what you have found to work best. Thanks!
04-06-2012, 10:09 AM,
(04-06-2012, 04:58 AM)reubin Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 09:04 AM)johnnycs1 Wrote: IS THIS THE SAME REUBIN FROM BA FORUM AND I MET IN VEGAS, along with Bob from Philly, Dino from Philly, Debbie, BA of course, and some of the ole gang, AT A CONVENTION ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO ?

johnny/albuquerque
hi Johnny, YES! I went to the first 5 conventions, Vegas was fun, Me and Bobby from Philly won a good deal of money in Vegas betting Baseball. How's everything? How's the meteor juice? I moved to South America in 2006, no one here is bald, go figure.

I'm here on the forum every few months, chiming in.

All my TopLace pieces are top notch and I have been sticking with the same base design (I-LACE Islands) for about 4 years now.

But I am considering something like this skin as long as the front hairline is "as good as lace". I have a higher density so it just might be. I just can't do comb down.

What are you wearing these days?

Good to see ya Reubin and sounds like you are happy down south ! Smile
I am doing fantastic! Thanks to the Good Lord !!
Way to go on you'rs and Bobbys baseball win !
Back in the late 70's and early 80's, we use to bet the kicks ! Was still working for Trans World Airlines and of course flew free from Albuquerque to Vegas every week ! We would fly in on Tuesday Morning, place our bets, ( me, nothing but college teasers ) and fly back that same night on a red eye ! Those were fun days ! Smile
Was in Vegas at the MGM, for our company Project 50,000 Convention. We had over 20,000 in attendance ! They knocked it out of the park ! Most of the ole gang in the "Meteor Juice Co", a couple years ago or less, switch companies to a healthy coffee co. and are making a ton of money ! The vice president of sales who was in the juice co., almost 3 years ago sent info and a case of coffee, but I did not react until just recently, to get started ! He was making around 80 grand a month in the ole co., and is now making over a million a month !! My daughter replace her income (major airline ) in about 6 weeks and 2 weeks ago, retired her husband from a corporate position with Marriott ! They are real kicking it, full time , and in May get a company bought Mercedes Benz of their choice and any color, as long as it is black !! Smile
The Latinos are really doing well with and are amongst the top income earners ! I know many of them and you would not believe their stories of going from broke to very successful in a year or less, some in a very few short months !! Just incredibile , the chance to better lives that my company has provided !

I am still with my skins Reubin ! They are great and easy wearing. Off and cleaned and back on , before my toast pops in the toaster ! Skins are great for me !!

Great to see ya guy .....how are the ladies treating ya ? Smile

johnny/albuquerque
ps....hope john does not mind me saying, I think it;s a know fact here, Bobby from Philly has his own hair replacement company.
04-08-2012, 01:45 AM,
Johnny, buddy....did you get me emails a month or two ago?